• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which controller will you choose?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
that new controller looks just the same lol... the only differnce is color and cord length which I guess is awesome, but i don't know as of yet if I would get it or not

Taymond

Smash Journeyman
I'm planning to order 2 of the new White GCN controllers, possibly 3.

I didn't own a GC, but my current roommate does, so I'm using all someone else's controllers at the moment. I did get one terribly third party controller for a birthday, but I usually just make other people use that. I'll need my own controllers at the end of this week when the semester ends, and next year when I'm living with some other kids. One of my roommates next year has 2 he can offer, but his brother chewed off the rubber on the joystick when he was teething, and their joysticks are just kinda crappy in general.

But yeah, the white one is sexy.

Top Bottom