• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

which colour pikmin

FancyPlants

Smash Rookie
It depends on the situation really! I always rearrange my pikmen to adapt to the situation. When i want to rack damage i throw the white ones, when i want to get distance i throw the purple ones, When i want to kill i up smash with blue or purple ones. Everything in between racking damage and killing i use red and yellow. It also depends on which character you are facing off against for example if you are playing wolf you want more Purple and yellow and if you are playing G&W you want more red.

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
Blue. Great grab range, it's easy to latch on someone because it's a pretty horizontal throw, great for bThrows and uThrows.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Purple and Red are good for smashing, but Yellows are good for racking up damage, because they send multiple shock attacks. But Blues are best for grabbing :)

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Every pikmin has its own special use, but if I was stuck with one color it would probably be blue. Next to purple have the highest "hp," great b throws, comparible to red in smashes and aerials. Overall blue is just the best.

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
In the Pikmin games, Purples will always be my favs. But, yeah, Blues are definantly the best in Brawl. :)

gorgon.

Smash Ace
I like Blues for their versatility and grabbing awesomeness.

In Pikmin, the Whites are easily the best. Fastest runners, digging powers, poisonous, immune to poison, carry items fastest. Purples are second for their pwnageness.

Top Bottom