• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which characters should return?

Which characters should return from past Smash games?

• Dr. Mario

Votes: 25 15.7%
  • Mario

Votes: 128 80.5%
  • Luigi

• Bowser

• Peach

Votes: 123 77.4%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 125 78.6%
  • Donkey Kong

• Captain Falcon

Votes: 124 78.0%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 126 79.2%
  • Falco

Votes: 100 62.9%
  • Fox

• Ness

Votes: 104 65.4%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 75 47.2%
  • Kirby

Votes: 120 75.5%
  • Samus

• Zelda / Sheik

Votes: 108 67.9%
  • Link

• Young Link

Votes: 37 23.3%
  • Pichu

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • Pikachu

• Jigglypuff

Votes: 98 61.6%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 92 57.9%
  • Mr. Game & Watch

Votes: 64 40.3%
  • Marth

Votes: 112 70.4%
  • Roy

Votes: 40 25.2%

• Total voters

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
So, we have a "Which stages should return" topic, and there was a request for this one. So, vote for which characters that you think should return. We're just looking for trends here, so vote away!

the grim lizard

Smash Master
w00t! I'm the majority!

Also, Zelda and Sheik should be separate.

Ones that should return: (at least) everyone from 64 + Bowser, Peach, Ganondorf, Zelda, and Mewtwo and Falco and ICs

Ones I care about: Falco and Falcon

bloodvayne

Smash Apprentice
Everyone shoud return except for

Dr. Mario
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch
Marth
Roy

El HP

Smash Ace
I think the confirmed characters should be taken out of the poll.

As for the characters that should return basically everyone with the exception of pichu, doc and roy.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Omfg? Why aren't Zelda and Sheik seperated?? Zelda should return, Sheik shouldn't...

Zeela12

Smash Ace
wow, gannondorf is beating Link, and Yoshi is beating mario... couldn't believe it till I saw it.

too many people are voting for mewtwo, STOP IT! grr.

Fawriel

Smash Master
And again, I don't know whether Young Link = Wind Waker Link. SAME THING, DARNIT!
What say you, McFox? Would it ruin your statistics if I just regarded WWLink as a different-looking Young Link?

Also..... why did you include the confirmed characters? And why on earth Zelda and Sheik together?

Well, I guess I'll take everyone except for: Falcon, Falco, Pichu, Jiggly, Roy and Marth, because I'm an opinionated ******* and stuff.

I'll vote as soon as my question are answered, or if the Zelda/Sheik problem even happens to be fixed.

Kalypso

Smash Journeyman
LOL at one person voting for Pichu. And, why is Yoshi the highest voted so far?
People don't bother voting for confirmed characters because they don't see a point, they glimpse past them to other characters. Yoshi has stage and music confirmed, and may as well be confirmed as a character, so everyone votes for him.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
And again, I don't know whether Young Link = Wind Waker Link. SAME THING, DARNIT!
What say you, McFox? Would it ruin your statistics if I just regarded WWLink as a different-looking Young Link?

Also..... why did you include the confirmed characters? And why on earth Zelda and Sheik together?

Well, I guess I'll take everyone except for: Falcon, Falco, Pichu, Jiggly, Roy and Marth, because I'm an opinionated ******* and stuff.

I'll vote as soon as my question are answered, or if the Zelda/Sheik problem even happens to be fixed.
here's the title of the thread: "Which characters should return from past Smash games"

now why would he put WW link on there?

Kalypso

Smash Journeyman
HOW TO VOTE ON ZELDA/SHIEK

Voting yes means- You want Zelda/Shiek to return, and be in the same state they are in now, transformations.

Voting no means- You either don't want one of the two to return, or you want them seperated. Any of these are a 'No, I don't want Zelda/Shiek to return.'

Micahc

Smash Ace
Ooops. I read the title wrong. Score, I skewed the results!
PICHU DOC AND YOUNG LINK FTW!
Now to come up with and argument to keep 'em...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
You know, I really like polls, they tell us a lot of thinks.

So, pretty much, I voted everyone except Dr. Mario, Pichu, Young Link, and Roy.

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
wow, gannondorf is beating Link, and Yoshi is beating mario... couldn't believe it till I saw it.
Link and Mario have been confirmed for well over a year. There's no point in voting for them, Pikachu, Fox, etc. when everybody knows they are going to be in Brawl.

too many people are voting for mewtwo, STOP IT! grr.
I think he should be in. He can be revamped so he can stop sucking so much and plus he was the only PKMN who wasn't all nice and cuddly and all that sh*t.

Only people I don't want to return are ICs, Ness, Pichu, Doc, Roy, Kid Link, and G&W.

RapeFalcon

Smash Apprentice
everyone except IC's, Doc, G&W, and Pichu

Edit: why doesn't anyone vote for Roy? If he's in it hopefully they'll change his moveset or make him better some other way.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Link and Mario have been confirmed for well over a year. There's no point in voting for them, Pikachu, Fox, etc. when everybody knows they are going to be in Brawl.
oh, that totaly explains why Yoshi is beating Mario and why Ganon is beating Link!

no, wait...

D

Deleted member

XD. Yoshi is (was now) leading.

Only ten votes for Roy? Come on. He could easily be made a downloadable character.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Lol, Captain Falcon has the most votes. I thought Marth or Fox would have that.

EDIT: Ow crap yeah, Yoshi is leading. That's even more weird :p.

Kunitsuna

Smash Journeyman
Everyone except Dr. Mario, Pichu, Roy and Young Link. And yes, I´m sure you´ve already heard this several dozen times.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Dr. Mario, Sheik, Young Link, Pichu and Roy should not return.

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
The only character I really think shouldn't return is Doctor Mario. Seriously, Mario in a lab coat isn't a character, it's a costume.
I'm pretty sure Pichu is probably on the way out as well, but he's just so darned cute, I hate to see him go.
Young Link should stay, so long as he gets a cartoony makeover. And Roy's sword is on fire, you know, the kind that burns. That's awesome.

And anyone who says mewtwo should go hates happiness. There, I said it.

Fawriel

Smash Master
The only character I really think shouldn't return is Doctor Mario. Seriously, Mario in a lab coat isn't a character, it's a costume.
I'm pretty sure Pichu is probably on the way out as well, but he's just so darned cute, I hate to see him go.
Young Link should stay, so long as he gets a cartoony makeover. And Roy's sword is on fire, you know, the kind that burns. That's awesome.

And anyone who says mewtwo should go hates happiness. There, I said it.
Will you be my valentine?

Top Bottom