• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Character will make the most of HD?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Peach's jewles have never been exciting, except in Fan Art.

However, Namco's handeling business now;
[collapse/]

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So far, I've been impressed by Mario, DK, Fox, Bowser, and Samus but I'm looking forward to seeing Zelda, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, King Dedede, Diddy Kong, and Falco. I expect to see Zelda literally sparkle out pink and purple, individual strands of felt in Dedede's coat, Diddy's fur, and actual detailed feathers for Falco. All in bursting HD colors!

GaiusK

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5086-1306-5225
How is it that only one person mentioned Marth?. Mostly humans will be the ones that'll look incredible, that's what we already see in both Link and Pit which look great IMO. Zelda, Peach, Marth, the other FE character, etc. Hopefully any other pokémon that makes the cut will look incredible too.

GaiusK

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5086-1306-5225
Stylized anime, no details at all :c
Well, yeah, but Link now has that anime-esque look too and he looks great, if they can do the same with Marth he'll look awesome. Plus, Link's clothes look awesome both on the 3DS and WiiU version, I can't help but to think that Marth's will look great too.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Quick Question:

There has been a N Direct announced for Tommorow reguarding 3DS & WiiU games.

Is it just the Wonderful 101 Direct......or is it some new s_it?

GaiusK

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5086-1306-5225
Quick Question:

There has been a N Direct announced for Tommorow reguarding 3DS & WiiU games.

Is it just the Wonderful 101 Direct......or is it some new s_it?
I think there's already some comments of it in the social thread, but it is a both 3DS and WiiU focused Nintendo Direct. Some sources say it'll focus of previously announced games for both consoles, while others say it'll focus on games yet to be released this year. If it is the first one, then we can expect some details on SSB, if it's the later, we should beg for details on SSB.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I think there's already some comments of it in the social thread, but it is a both 3DS and WiiU focused Nintendo Direct. Some sources say it'll focus of previously announced games for both consoles, while others say it'll focus on games yet to be released this year. If it is the first one, then we can expect some details on SSB, if it's the later, we should beg for details on SSB.
Well Iwata did say they are un annouced WiiU title that will be coming out from now till spring that werent shown/announced at E3.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
I personally think Bowser benefitted the most. His appearance is so much more vibrant, colorful, and smooth compared to his dull, gritty, and too realistic appearance. He looks MUCH better.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
The Falcon Punch of Captain Falcon looking more like a hawk. Good enough to make it the pose for Captain Falcon's Trophy.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
I want to be able to see the freaking HD wires and gears and etc. inside ROB. (yes I'm confident he's returning)

IhaveSonar

Smash Journeyman
Falco in HD. Imagine the feathers.

Shoutouts to Marth and Captain Falcon for being the most elegant and manly smashers, respectively. They'll look awesome in HD.

Top Bottom