• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character shall i choose if I wanna clear boss battles on intense?

Number 28

Smash Cadet
Charizard is a good choice with Rock Smash, but I found it easier with Fox(Yes I beat Intense with Fox).

Dodging is easy with his mobility, unlike Zard. And lasers are really safe and fast in damage racking. You should definately try it. Reflector makes some bosses easier too. Reflect those quick fireballs of Metal Ridley and take away 90% of his health if you do it right. Also Fair is quite strong.

But it's mainly the lasers. They rack damage fast and from a safe distance.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well the only characters I've ever been able to beat it with are :falco:, :fox:, :wolf:, :charizard:, :falcon:, :ike:, and :shiek:

Yes, I beat it with sheik ;)

Meta_Ridley89

Smash Rookie
No one is the best or the worst. Just try out because it takes time. I can do it with Wolf, Samus and Meta Knight. I didn't try with Charizard because I did it with Samus at the first time. But I started a new game and I've done it with Wolf.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I did it with wario, i couldnt do it with charizard. i guess i didnt have the patience to run away with charizard.

Wah wah
WAH

Akaku94

Smash Journeyman
I use Kirby for his aerial hammer and amazing recovery. Then again, I use Kirbeh for pretty much everything...

Hii!

Swordior

Smash Rookie
Did it with Kirby also, being able to fly high plus being invincible in rock form is a definate plus. Peach's butt attack is surprisingly effective on most bosses, esecially Petey.

Porky Minch

Smash Rookie
Lucas was the first I cleared Intense with. Fox I beat with second.
If you use Lucas, don't use laggy moves. Go for quick aerials and tilts.
If you use Fox, shoot the blaster and go for Fairs.

Ness or lucas also work well that you can use them well but as he said avoid their ground smashes

You can heal while fighting duon as well when the pink side goes to shoot you.

but like the others said Charizard is the best choice

sman5093

Smash Apprentice
I did it with TL, but it took a long time so i would recommend doing it with charizard or fox:D

Top Bottom