• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character is the most fun to watch?

darf nate

Smash Cadet
In yo' opinion post tha character fo' ssb64, melee, n' brawl dat you be thinkin is da most thugged-out funk ta watch, biatch?

Mine would be Samus fo' ssb64, Captain Falcon fo' melee, n' pikachu fo' brawl.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I haven't watched many ssb64 videos, nor do I own the game.

Melee I enjoy watching Falco.

In Brawl I'd go with Pit or Snake.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
C. Falcon in every game, but that's probably because I main him. Still, there's something about the sick combos of Melee and the up-air spam of Brawl that makes it so exciting to watch him.

kismet2

Smash Ace
SSB64: Link
Melee: Marth
Brawl: Falco

I enjoy watching those characters the most but I enjoy watching any character, really.

Espyo

Smash Apprentice
Character to watch? That'd be Wario. His animations crack me up.
Character to watch fighting well... Maybe Ganondorf? His relative slowness make good combos all the better.

Sazen

Smash Rookie
Might be because of my main, but I enjoy watching Marth the most. I find it entertaining while at the same time I can pick up some new trick for my own game. And the differences between the playstyles of Mr. R and Mikeneko for instance are interesting to observe. The precision with the timing of the aerials, the options selected, the movement... Seeing a good Marth just fills me with joy.

Other than that, the all mighty flashy ZSS Salem sure is entertaining to watch, and so are many Warios, because of their movement in the air, the bike and the wheels and of course the Waft.

Strangely, I also kind of like to watch MKs playing MK dittos, since it's all just so fast and rather intense in my opinion.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I couldnt just pick one character. Any smasher who uses "flashiness" in their playstyle is fun to watch in my opinion.

Jet300

Smash Ace
SSB64: Fox, Link and Kirby
SSBM: Fox, Falco, Marth, Sheik, Link
SSBB: Fox, Falco, Link and Ice climbers

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
I would say Sheik for Melee and Snake for Brawl. Both are entertaining

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
In brawl? marth, ZSS , MK and Ice Climblers are the characters that make me watch the game i hate lol

GreenMunchkin

Smash Apprentice
Kirby, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers
Kirby is combo city, which is fun to watch.
Jigglypuff is just freaking majestic, easily cooler than Captain Fabulous. Also, aerial combos and d-throw to rest are still fun to watch even now.
Ice Climbers create a sort of awesome tension no other character can. That feeling of "Will nana die? Or will they get the gr- OHMAIGODTHEYGOTTHEGRABMASHESAM!"

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
:dk64: for 64, :yoshimelee:/:mewtwomelee: for Melee, and :zerosuitsamus: for Brawl.

As much as I love watching Samus overall, I can't help but be nitpicky whenever I watch others using her. "I would have ___!"

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Jigglypuff is Top Tier when it comes to fun in brawl.

darf nate

Smash Cadet
im actually suprised at how few people are saying falcon for melee... since everytime i watch tournament videos with commentary on you can really hear the crowd getting hype as **** during any cpt falcon game.

darf nate

Smash Cadet
I agree with you straw... even though i generally like watching captain falcon the most... axe's pika is insanely fast and awesome to watch

Vale

Smash Ace
64: isai's pikachu
melee: axe's pikachu
brawl: esam's pikachu
what bias?

other than that, jigglypuff is cool because rest combos.
falcon in melee only.
luigi in melee/brawl
mario in 64/melee
dk in brawl

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
64: I do enjoy watching a good Fox player play.
Melee: Everyone.
Brawl: A good Snake player is just fantastic viewing.

Top Bottom