• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you HATE to fight?

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Snake and Diddy.

All that crap flying around on the floor makes me anxious :(

CelestiBoom

Smash Rookie
In Cappy Town with Kirby, MK and Dedede...
Well, Ive started training against Level 7's and I BARELY won a fight against Pika-train-go-chu-chu (Made that one up, it's really Pikachu.) in the Battlefield stage... I probably do better at FD or Summit, beacuse I do them more...
PS: I'm typed this on my Wii since my latop has a virus. :(

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I'm a Sonic main and for me, it's Zelda and Pit. My friend loves to choose one of these characters, select the mario kart stage, stand under one of the side platforms, and spam the hell out of projectiles that reach across the entire stage. It's all he ever does (even when playing on other stages, and whether its 1v1 or a 4 player match) and it's annoying as all hell.

Wave-Guiding Hero

Smash Apprentice
I used to hate a whole bunch of characters (Pikachu, D3, Falco, Olimar), then I figured out how to fight them so they're much less of a problem. But if there's one character that consistently irritates me, it's Pit. Not because he's a difficult matchup or anything, I just hate hate hate hate his voice.

link2702

Smash Champion
if you can't get past a noob pika player's spam then you are bad and you should feel bad.

Dsmash - easiest move in the game to DI out of.
Thunder - predictable and easy to avoid
thunder jolt - easy to avoid, slow.
Fsmash - easy to avoid.

all of those things are what noob pikas spam, and all of them are fairly easy to avoid or DI out of, when you face a real pika that knows how to get you in a QAC ground lock you'll realize just how pathetic those noob pika's you used to face where.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
On top of what link said; High level pikachus are still irritating. Nimble character that punishes you hard for the littlest things. ._.
T-jolt and thunders still the **** at high level play btw.

Toon links probably the most annoying imo. Trying to fight against that onslaught of projectiles, hook shots, and F-airs feels near hopeless.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Snake - racks up damage like crazy, kills absurdly early, lives forever.
ICs - one stock everytime you get grabbed is awful, it may take skill to perform but you can't do anything unless the ICs player makes a mistake.
Toon Link - what Sunnysunny said.
MK - of course. It just feels so unfair.

Higgens

Smash Cadet
I hate fighting Snake, Wolf, or Ike. Mainly Snake and Wolf though. They both just do so much damage so quickly and then have very quick power hits. Ike does the damage quick, but doesn't really have a quick finisher like the other two.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Game and Watch's dAir for some reason never troubled me (I only play Toon Link; ironically I tend to land a lot of his dAirs on G&W players). His smashes are what roast me, especially his down smash.

The character that tends to really kill me are Fox, Zero Suit Samus, and Donkey Kong players tend to really grill me like a steak.

But Pit players always annoy me. ALWAYS!!!! Either they do that dumb forward B that fails and I own them, they camp like a little wimp with their dumb arrow, or they hit and run like someone who just totaled your 20 million dollar car.

I can only take so much of "hoooo-ooo-ooo-ooohhh!!!" and "dun dun dun yahh!" and Pit players antics (nearly every Pit player I've played whines, complains like a little girl, or has a little kid angry face during a match). After so much of that, you want to tear the Pit player's face off, cut out their eye balls, and put them in Kirby's nice stu to see what they taste like! :bee: :cool: :awesome:

Plus Pit mains (maybe the top Pit mains aside) are almost always annoying. It is a near universal rule of thumb stereotype that tends to be true. They're like Melee Peach main's, except ten trillion times worse, and having more estrogen despite being males more often.

Ultimate650

Smash Rookie
I hate fox!
mostly because he's not really good but he's so cheap!

however i understand that he is a difficult character to handle so if you play him congrats
(i guess :grrr: )

Madame puff

Smash Journeyman
Unlike allot of people i actually like verusing mk. I hate fighting marth. But thats only due to the fact that im a peach main. Otherwise theres no character that i really have a grudge against. :3

51V3

Smash Rookie
For a HUMAN enemy...
Peach.

Every time I plug in Brawl, me and my cousins have a 4P match. My youngest cousin, 9, goes up as Peach and she ALWAYS gets the Smash Ball somehow. So we get stuck asleep, and she takes all the peaches and runs away. She doesn't even fight! And when she DOES fight, all she does is spam.

For a COMPUTER enemy...
Most of the time, all of them! :p

It seems to me that when I go in a Free For All match with nothing but me and 3 CPUs, they ALWAYS target me, regardless of how many lives I've got left, or how many kills I've made. They get into "Hyper Mode" too much and starting whooping me everywhere. It's fun, but it's easier to play with more than one human. I guess if I had to pick an annoying character to go against (besides Peach), it would have to be ROB. His Final Smash is ridiculous. He always gets that, too! Guess they're too beastly for me to handle hahaha. :p

Vader_the_White

Smash Rookie
I've never hated Meta Knight that much. Sure, he's broken, but I've faced worse in other games (Try playing Yu-Gi-Oh! against Chaos Emperor Dragon and Yata-Garatsu...).
I personally really hate Pikachu (stop spamming Thunder!) and Pit.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Scrubby pikachus bug me. There not hard, but it just slooooows the flow of the fight when they use the same tactics and you have to punish them the exact same way. Thats goes for alot of people who play there characters like scrubs. Like pits that just side b thinking its unpunishable, or dededes that only go for grabs.

I dunno. Its just bores the crap outta me. .-.

Top Bottom