• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

which AT's would you like to see?

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
personally, i feel like others on the smash forums aren't as bothered about assist trophies as i am. i feel like it will bring an amazing new style to brawl and would love to see many assist trophies. this thread is just so you can post any character from any nintendo based/3rd person based game that you would like to see.

i would love to see luigi as an AT if he isn't a playable character in the game.
i would also like to see Isaac if he is not in the game and possibly Birdo.

woo! 2nd post!

Kunato

Smash Apprentice
Luigi will be a playable character.

I'd like to see Hector from Fire Emblem 7.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Both Luigi and Isaac are too good to be an AT. I'd bet money (lots of it as well) if I cared that much about video games that Luigi will be playable. XD

Birdo's an AT. :)

Who I'd like to see as an AT?
Ashley
Rick (Hamster from Kirby series)

I'll think of more later.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"i would love to see luigi as an AT if he isn't a playable character in the game."

The ****?

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see someone from Fire Emblem 4, be it Sigurd, Celice, or Leaf. Also, Mia from Fire Emblem 9/10.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Dark Samus (if not an alternate costume or PC)
Tails
Knuckles
Roy(from SSBM)
Baloon Fighter
Bowser JR.

and Luigi will be playable
I hope

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
oooooh, thanks for letting me know about birdo guys :)

i wouldnt mind it if there was a pixl from super paper mario on there too. tippi, thoreau or barry, but i couldn't see them as the 'assist trophy type'

GeneralPit

Smash Rookie
Anyone note returning from Melee.

If they're not playable: Tom Nook, Olimar, Vaati, Dark Samus, Ridley, Sigurd, Wolf, and Isaac

Others: Fawful, Birdo, Midna/Wolf Link, Tails, Poo, Jeff, and King K Rool

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
Someone in an Arwing, who radios a message like in Corneria in Melee's Adventure. Except maybe have it be random, it could be Slippy, Peppy, Bill, Katt, etc... Except Bill and Katt would have their own ships, of course... This is all assuming that Wolf, Falco and Krystal all have more important roles...

ripman3

Smash Journeyman
I am a avid supporter of at least one Pokemon AT that's not a Pokemon. Like a Brock, or a Prof Oak.

also, hammer bros, Chunky/Tiny/Lanky Kong, Tails, Shadow. I'm happy with the advanced wars AT, but i would like to see either Kanbei as yet another samurai AT (because of course we dont have enough already); or Eagle. The Mayor from Pikmin!

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
I think that DynaBlade from the Kirby series would make an awesome at. You know being a giant bird and all :)

MKDSPoKE

Smash Cadet
Birdo is confirmed. Umm, one I'd like to see is 8 Bit Game Characters, rather than their 3-D counterparks.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Kracko, Kracko, Kracko, Kracko, Kracko! (Kirby) Although I'd be happy if he were a boss in the SE... (I can dream :grin:)

Oh. Marina Liteyears (N64 Game Mischief Makers) definately, if it's possible. And then also Rouge (Sonic) and Ashley (WarioWare). Also Midna (LoZ) if she isn't playable.

RedBalloon

Smash Rookie
Sheena (Tales of Symphonia)
Phoenix Wright
Syrus (Pokemon D/P)
Psycho Mantis
Hector
Trace

And I know there's no chance of it happening, but I'd love to see an AT from Guitar Hero (Izzy Sparks, specifically)

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Count Bleck would be a fun one.

Oo, and anybody from Super Mario RPG. I'm thinking Smithy or Mallow.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
I'd love to see at least one of the Animal Buddies from the DKC series make it as an AT. Preferably Squitter, since he was my favorite. Although Rambi would be pretty cool too.

whoa_its_dave

Smash Rookie
Pikmin: A gang of Pikmin run around and grabs a fighter and carries them off-stage for a instant KO.

Toad Stampede: A hoard of Toads run from one side of the stage to the other, trampling anyone in their way.

Knuckles: Glides across the stage, similar to the Super Sonic FS, only not as fast.

Birdo: Spits eggs and fireballs in all directions.

Slippy/Peppy Hare/Falco (inp): Arwings attack the stage.

Roy: Uses his B-Charge from Melee.

Balloon Fighter: Floats across the stages, shooting fighters.

Xtremee

Smash Apprentice
Let's go...

Djins Summonings from Golden Sun as AT
Another Snake related Character
Viewtiful Joe if he isn't in
Daisy
Tails/Knucles or shadow
Slippy or peppy in an arwing attack or Panther or Pigma in a wolfen attack
Onox from legend of Zelda
Twinrova from the Legend Of Zelda
Zombie from Resident Evil series
Baby mario

that's all

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
my mate (besty) wants me to tell you his idea. (its ok to not like it, im not too fussed about it)
[Besty] mii's should be AT's. it should pick a random mii from your wii/wiimote and they should appear with a golf club, tennis racket, boxing gloves, bowling ball or baseball bat and do something to inflict damage.[/Besty]
[Chris] so what do ya think? [/Chris]

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
actually, a Pheonex Wright AT would be interesting:
He wouldn't attack he'd just follow the player who called him out, until another player attacks, at which point we get the famous "OBJECTION!" phrase. the opponent instead of succeeding in the attack, would be knocked back a short distance, take some damage and begin the 'broken shield' animation and continue for as long as the lawyer babbles.
-Would work regardless of melee/ranged/grab/whatever.
-like many items, Wright would sometimes a 'dud' in which case, immediately after the famous "OBJECTION!" the player hears "OVERRULED!" and continue fighting as normal.

Robble

Smash Cadet
Some variety of Space Pirate from the Metroid series
ANY of the Super Metroid bosses that aren't Ridley or Kraid

That massively obese fairy from Link to the Past
ANY of the 8/16-Bit Zelda bosses that aren't Ganon (Dodongo dislikes smoke)

Mouser, the bomb-chucking mouse from SMB2
Wart, final boss of SMB2
Phanto, that dastardly flying mask that chases you when you have a key in SMB2 (yes, I had to look that name up)

Random MGS series character screaming, "Snake? Snaaaake? SNAAAAKE?!?" during a match, even if Snake isn't fighting in it.

A dozen different things from Mother 2 come to mind, like... Starman Deluxe, Pokey, Giygas, Jeff, Paula, Poo, one of those healing butterflies, The Runaway Five, and more. Actually, the butterfly thing is a good idea compared to the other fanboy junk I just came up with. =p

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
tails, knuckles, king boo, brock or misty, ness:( , sheik, frog

i think dixie kong with kiddy kong would be a good one too, she would pick him up with her ponytail and just throw him all over the place causing havoc

Blue_Kirby

Smash Rookie
Chaos that Phoenix Wright AT is awesome! Makes me hope that they do that idea!

Anyways my ideas.

Tails: Comes in with the Tornado and either A) Drops random pill capsules B) Preforms a strafing run or C) Runs into/over people with said plane.

Izuna: The quirky ninja comes in and throws pills at the enemies that give random effects such as A) Sets them on fire B) Slows the opponent C) Paralizes them(2-3 seconds) or D) Makes them lighter and more floaty at lower precents

Paperboy: Rides his bike arround and throws newspapers at the enemy

Oh Gibdo

Smash Journeyman
The moon, from Majora's Mask.
(unless skull kid is character, because this would be his fs)

It would fall slowly from the top right or top left of the screen, and before it hits the ground, four sets of red arms come from the bottom of the screen and quickly push it back up.

Since the moon's so massive, you'd only be able to see like half of it before it's pushed back, and there will be room to get away from it.

I don't know, it's just an idea. It's hard to explain it the way I thought it.

Top Bottom