• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where'd "Lightning Kick" come from?

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
Well...may not be as funny, but everytime I play as Zelda over at my buddy's house, I kick hiim in the crotch when he's a guy, and then, at the moment when it sweetspots...I yell out"BY THE POWER OF JEEZUS!!!!!!!!!"and then the fight ends. cause we laugh.Hard.xD

But I have a lot of names for her kick.
Sparkle Boot
Shock Therapy
The PWAAAANG! of Doom!
Shoop Da Boot
Tazer Heel
Woman, You Crazy!
Light Foot
Crotch Kick of Pain
Crouching Marth, Hidden Face Kick!(made that one up after playing against my friend, he was Marth...and I kinda sweetspotted on his face...)
Ooh-La-La!(cause the enemy gets a view of the goods before they die!)
MASSIVE FOOT OF HOLY PWNAGE!
What the Gas prices are doing.

and that's about it.
now the Dair...we can have All kinds of fun with this one.
Rolling Thunda!
Lightning Bolt
Zelda Bomber
The SHOCKER!
Nayru's Pain
Doom Boot
What the gas prices should be doing.
ROFLBOOT
Foot Of Buddha!
The Pwndertaker.

xD

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I don't know about lightning kick, but my friends and I have always called her Fair and Bair either the shoe of judgement or justice (after falcon's knee of justice). Her Dair we just call her meteor.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
names for moves are always fun lol i used to call Peach's Fthrow the ***** slap but now its more like the tiny ***** slap since it doesn't send people nowhere. >_> i call Zelda's Dtrhow the electric chair though lol.

Top Bottom