• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHERE YOU AT(CANCELLED - Mods please delete)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I just got done talking with virtually every venue in Chatham. Unfortunately nothing is available until around the end of July. Because of this, this tournament will have to be postponed; sorry guys.

By the looks of things I will most likely be rescheduling to sometime in August. I found a venue with Saturdays in August available that only costs $200 for the day and can hold ~200 people.

Sorry to anyone who's plans this disrupts. I just wanted to post an official announcement by today so that there is still a full month for everyone to change their plans.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I might push my tournament back to this date then, that festival is messed up the roads are closed 10-1

EDIT: nvm people will have high school exam johns if I do that

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
Aw, man, and the original date was so close. T_T

Oh well, I know these things just can't be helped sometimes, and I think it's always better late than never. ^-^

G U R U

Smash Lord
Ya hopefully we can get things together and still have this by the end of summer.

Cross your fingers guys cus this'll probably be the last summer we're all together in Chatham before we go our separate ways.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Av, if you'd wanna run your tourney in conjunction with mine. I have the venue already paid for, and I wouldn't mind a little help given it's my first tourney. Bring the hype broski.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I was trying to avoid necroing this but since it has been bumped anyway I have a bit of an update. There is a possibility I may be able to move this to August 22nd, but that conflicts with ECRC#4 event which I'm sure a good amount of Canadian players are interested in. So if there's enough people who would still be willing to come then I may be able to reschedule for that date.

This is only a small possibility, this was one of the available dates given to me by one of the venues and was the only date that didn't conflict with my own plans as well, and that date may very well be claimed by someone else who wants the venue. If it doesn't happen on Aug. 22nd we'll have to cancel this completely and try something again next year. So if you would still be interested in coming to this on Aug. 22 (remembering ECRC#4 is on the same day) either post here or PM me.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I was going to suggest the 29th of augest, it would work out in a way, Pownz is having fan Expo on the 30th or 31st, so it would be like having 2 tournies in 3 days.

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
Well, I know I won't be going to ECRC#4, so I'm still in it, and Aug.22 is fine (But far away. T_T!)

I hope this thing doesn't get cancelled, I've been looking forward to it for a very, very long time, but if it does, hey, at least we know whos in Chatham area.

smasher1206

Smash Rookie
hey, me and a bunch of friends will go if its not cancelled. im signing up for brawl.
hopefully it doesnt get cancelled.

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
As long as it is past the 7th of August I will try very hard to make this, and I would probabaly be able to hook up a cube + tv

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Stop bumping this ****. There's a small chance this will get moved to Aug. 22nd. If that happens I will update this as soon as I know and bump it. Until then there is no reason to post in this thread. If it doesn't happen I'll just get a mod to delete this thread.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
29th is impossible for me. Since there's already going to be something on the 22nd then this will just be cancelled until next year.

Top Bottom