• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL Where to find certainty spirits/characters

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Kammy Koopa is near the mushroom area in between where you unlock Marth/Sheik/Villager and The Shadow Moses like facility

Slippy I haven't found yet. If you need someone to fix the great fox R.O.B. 64 can do it and he's in the shadow moses area.

Finally Lapras is in the beach city south of the pacman area

Desann

Smash Rookie
Has anybody found slippy yet? Still trying to find him, and still can't seem to find rob64 either.

WerdoPerson

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-4786-2190-0811
Now, I have both, but I got them a while ago so my advice may be incorrect. From what I remember Slippy is in the Factory (Foggy Forest) and R.O.B. 64 is... somewhere? I think he is somewhere in the same general vacinity of the portal???

Psychotyk

Smash Rookie
I'm missing 2 Primary spirits, #126-127
and one support, 328.

I can see the portrait of 126 and 328 so i assume i mustve seen them already, but i can,t recall where I can't seem to find them again. Any tip?

Edit: If it helps, the primary duo is mini mario and its evolution, and the support one is a sword kirby
Edit²: found them both in the sheldon shop

Last edited:

abx

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure that I got Mini Mario from the mode where you can gain spirits (where you have to shoot them afterwards). I'm not sure where I got Sword Kirby, but it pretty much narrows down to shops (both the main shop and the WoL shops) or the mode I mentioned.

Psychotyk

Smash Rookie
Any idea where to find the super mushroom? Only thing I need to summon gold mario
I found it in one of the shops. Buy the cheapest things (snacks) and wait for it to fill up again, most of the times they sell spirits you do not own

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
The Rainbow Pokémon is Ho-Oh. It is in Bowser's Castle, the dungeon at the top right of the map.

Edit: It's not exactly on the top right but it's near the top lol
It's in the cloud area, right?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Yup, it's to the left of it. Turns out I was actually kinda right because it is at the top right of the map before you're able to cross the light thingy that prevents you from going further right.
Huh? I could have sworn the cloud area was to the right of the light ravine.

Mr. Grabs

Smash Cadet
I know this sounds crazy but is it actually possible to unlock Mii Headgear for Maid? According to this the maid hat is real and it does actually exist (image 33 of 74). However I haven't been unable to unlock it, I have no idea how to.

The Smash Wiki page on Mii Costumes and how to unlock them for whatever reason omits the Maid Mii Headgear. I've spent quite a bit of time looking online and can't find out how. This is driving me crazy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Where do I find the Hoopa spirit? Need help finding him
Hoopa appears on the Spirit Board, so your just going to have to hope that you get good enough RNG for it to appear on there.

Anybody know where Tamagon and Elise (Fire Emblem) are at? Need them for summons bad.
Elise appears in the Mysterious Dimension Sub-Map in the Dark Realm, but I don't know where you can find Tamagon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know where Shovel Knight is? I need him to summon Galacta Knight, but I don't want to dismiss the one that I already have at Level 99.

blueluigi

Smash Rookie
Anyone know where I can find Subspace Bomb? I've cleared adventure mode 100% and spammed the shuffle all and all supports items on the spirit board, but I still haven't seen it.

Also, is it possible to get Partner Eevee without the Let's Go Eevee save file?

Last edited:

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
Anyone know where I can find Subspace Bomb? I've cleared adventure mode 100% and spammed the shuffle all and all supports items on the spirit board, but I still haven't seen it.

Also, is it possible to get Partner Eevee without the Let's Go Eevee save file?
The Subspace Bomb can only be purchased from Sheldon’s Store.

As of this moment, it be a no unfortunately.

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying to summon galacta knight from spirits and I can't find the meta knight spirit?
The Meta-Knights can be obtained within WoL -
They can be found within the Dark Realm, on the East Path.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Am I the only one wishing there was an option to send Spirits to other players, like you can do with Souls in Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow? I’ve spent a lot of time in Spirits Mode and have not only collected all of the non-Fighter Spirits (I’m now working on having all of my Spirits learn all of the Styles), I now have several duplicate Spirits, quite a few of them being rather rare, that I don't feel like dismissing or feeding to my Amiibo. It would be nice to be able to help out other players who need those Spirits for their own collections.

Last edited:

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
Also trying to find Camilla spirit? Plus whispy woods as well. I've seen them both in shops but Im running through WoL again and I just want to pick them up real fast
Camilla is located in front of Shulk on the right halve of the first map.

Whispy Woods is located within the Mysterious Dimension in the Dark Realm as one of the answers for the Kirby Question, which is located down the hidden path after the FE question.

Last edited:

ChampionMasquerade

Smash Rookie
I am having trouble finding Tob 64’s Spirit, and I need it to get Falco in World of Light. I’m aware you can use Slippy Toad but I stupidly turned him into a core. So Rob 64 is my only option. Does anybody know the location?

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
I am having trouble finding Tob 64’s Spirit, and I need it to get Falco in World of Light. I’m aware you can use Slippy Toad but I stupidly turned him into a core. So Rob 64 is my only option. Does anybody know the location?
The Rob 64 Spirit can be found within the base, after you press one of the switches.

Where do I find the reporter and wrestler spirit
In WoL, the Reporter & Wrestler Spirit can be found within the Mysterious Dimension within the Dark Realm, as one of the choices for the fourth question. Can also appear on the Spirit Board

Brocolli123

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4897-6887-1972
I'm missing the Ken spirit in the draculas castle (had no idea how to get to it)
and the spirit that's on the top of the small wheel before the main wheel with the castle (on the three split areas with darkhon)

Attachments

Last edited:

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
I'm missing the Ken spirit in the draculas castle (had no idea how to get to it)
and the spirit that's on the top of the small wheel before the main wheel with the castle (on the three split areas with darkhon)
You have to orient the platforms within the cavern so you are able to ricochet a cannonball off of them to hit the ghost blocking entry to Ken from underneath.
You have to take a hidden path located at the bottom of the top wheel's left segment.

Last edited:
Top Bottom