• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL Where to find certainty spirits/characters

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I want to summon Galacta Knight, so I need the locations of Knight Man, Meta Knights and Shovel Knight.
Shovel Knight is Timmy and Tommy's shop exclusive or use the Shovel Knight amiibo.

Knight Man is in Dracula's Castle. Required to fight him to advance.

These ones are in the Clock before Dracula's Castle. Check the northern section of the clock.

SuperManiac

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know where to get Pete, Phillis & Pelly, Resetti (all of them from Animal Crossing), Ruto (ToZ OoT), Karin, and Ibuki (both from Street Fighter.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Does anyone know where to get Pete, Phillis & Pelly, Resetti (all of them from Animal Crossing), Ruto (ToZ OoT), Karin, and Ibuki (both from Street Fighter.
Karin requires 3 wins on the spirit board against Advanced or Higher class spirits with no spirit team.

Ruto is summoned by Zora, Princess Shokora, and a Shield Core.

Resetti is summoned by Mettaur, Dugtrio, Muddy Mole, and 2 attack cores.

Ibuki is summoned by Shinobu and Ayami Tachibana.

Pete requires Cucco, Postman, and a Support core to summon.

Phyllis and Pelly need Mio and Maya Amakura and Pitch to summon.

SuperManiac

Smash Rookie
Karin requires 3 wins on the spirit board against Advanced or Higher class spirits with no spirit team.

Ruto is summoned by Zora, Princess Shokora, and a Shield Core.

Resetti is summoned by Mettaur, Dugtrio, Muddy Mole, and 2 attack cores.

Ibuki is summoned by Shinobu and Ayami Tachibana.

Pete requires Cucco, Postman, and a Support core to summon.

Phyllis and Pelly need Mio and Maya Amakura and Pitch to summon.
Thank you so much! But do you know where to find Postman, Princess Shokora, Mettaur, Mio, Maya Amakura, and Pitch?

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I just played the game normally and got them all naturally.
The only "searching" I had to do was summoning some Spirits and buying Spirits exclusive to the WoL shops.
Don't quote me on this, but I think that once you've obtained a certain Spirit once, you can find it randomly on Spirit Board.

Top Bottom