• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

where is captain falcon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_snowman

Smash Rookie
wtf i really want captain falcon in this game he was my main the the other games they can't take him out now I've been waiting for his announcement but still got nothing do u guys think hes gonna be in it?:confused:

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Everyone who's been here more than 10 minutes knows that Captain Falcon's going to be in it.

Stop being a n00b. Don't post any more threads until you've got at least 50 posts and have been here more than a month.

You're an embarassment.

Have a nice day.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Most people agree Captain Falcon will be an unlockable character, and probably wont be shown until after December 3 (or January 24th). Same for Ness, Luigi, and Jigglypuff except that Ness might not make it this time around.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Captain Popo Falcon is his real name.
On Topic: Theres no wayyyyy they'd leave him out, he obviously has too much justice in his knees, and besides Samurai goroh was announced as an assist trophy, so that just reassures everyone's beliefs :)

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I know, but the name has always stuck in my head, so all my friends call him that.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Wrong place, wrong question. Every1 knows he'll be in. Btw, welcome to Smashboards...

*Diddy Molester*

>_>

I mean...

*Bowser Fsmash*

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Captain Falcon is with me now, accept it and move on with your life. We are happy.

da_snowman

Smash Rookie
thank you guys for posting except for susu_atari i don't understand why are there any hate comments i just wanted to make my very first topic and see what people think and some people just gotta write me stuff wow what a great first impression of this site

highsmasher

Smash Cadet
we need him. i dont know if i could play brawl without his glorious judgement knee. not to mention the ever stylish bunny hop dair

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
My thoughts are basically:

"Not confirming Capitan Falcon means potential for something new. I would rather read about the new stuff than see an update for a character I already know is in the game."

Of course my logic negates itself with my thoughts on Classic Mode:

"At least it is out of the way."

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Someone doubting C Falcon's chances?

BLASPHEMY!!!!!! Who else can run fast enough to run around the world and knee himself in the back of the head? Only he. And Chuck Norris.

But Chuck Norris isn't in the game because those two entities of pure awesome won't fit in the Wii Disk.

RapeFalcon

Smash Apprentice
My thoughts are basically:

"Not confirming Capitan Falcon means potential for something new. I would rather read about the new stuff than see an update for a character I already know is in the game."
ummm, I would have prefered them showing Falcon instead of the Sonic update.

Micahc

Smash Ace
He's fighting with Chuck Norris over a steak. You know that saying, "What happens when an unstoppable object collides with an unmovable object?"

Yeah.

ZOMG!!11!!1!!ELEVEN!!!! 301ST POST!!!1!!!

EPX2

Smash Ace
He's in there, but most likely as an unlockable, just like the original game.
Why would he become an unlockable again? If you didn't notice, CF was the sole (and main) representative of F-Zero in both SSB and SSBM. In Melee, he became a starter character - likely because of this fact. It'd make no sense to make him a secret character once again if this is in fact the case.

Hellbeing

Smash Journeyman
ok... look... all these people are whining about characters not being in brawl... use your brain, of course C. Falcon is gonna be in brawl... sakurai obviously isnt going to announce all of the characters pre-release, and hes definately not going to tell you about most of the unlockable people, those are for surprises.

Hellbeing

Smash Journeyman
Why would he become an unlockable again? If you didn't notice, CF was the sole (and main) represenative of F-Zero in both SSB and SSBM. In Melee, he became a starter character - likely because of this fact. It'd make no sense to make him a secret character once again if this is in fact the case.
look at jigglypuff and Luigi

EPX2

Smash Ace
look at jigglypuff and Luigi
Please re-read my post. Specifically the part where I said "sole (and main) representative."

Regardless, I don't see what Jigglypuff and Luigi have anything to do with this. Unlike Ness and Captain Falcon, those two have *never* been default characters in the SSB series.

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
Jiggs, Luigi, Ness, and Falcon were all unlockable in the 64 game. I don't see how you can make any distinctions over which is more integral to the series.

And of course he is coming back. If you've ever played with him then surely you understand Captain Falcon's supreme sense of the dramatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom