• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

where is captain falcon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

highsmasher

Smash Cadet
captain falcon has flair, style, a ripped torse, and quads that rival those of a speedskater. he's my hero.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
When there's a Captain Falcon thread, it'll likely to be full of exaggerations of him. Don't worry. He's be in Brawl just like Luigi will be in Brawl.

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
Maybe Sega bought him?! I don't know, it was just a thought, though I highly doubt he is third-party now.

EPX2

Smash Ace
Jiggs, Luigi, Ness, and Falcon were all unlockable in the 64 game. I don't see how you can make any distinctions over which is more integral to the series.
The main character of the F-Zero franchise is Captain Falcon - this is an undeniable fact. The main character of the Mario franchise is Mario, obviously.

Ness (at the time of the release of both SSB and SSBM) was (and probably still is) the most recognizable character from the Mother franchise (let's not forget, even though the Mother franchise has never really rised above cult-favorite status, EarthBound definitely received more exposure than the Japan-only Mother 3), whereas the most recognizable Pokemon would be Pikachu.

Ness and Captain Falcon are THE main (or in Ness' case, most recognizable) representatives of their respective franchises, whereas Luigi and Jigglypuff are merely popular characters.

Maybe Sega bought him?! I don't know, it was just a thought, though I highly doubt he is third-party now.
That's a very ridiculous suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom