• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where Do You Rate Falco on the Tier List?

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Near the top of high tier. He's a lot better than the other two, who both would probably rank high-mid to mid-high.

I don't really agree with having a tier list at all, but it's inevitable so might as well go with it. :ohwell:

Quetz

Smash Rookie
upper high tier or lower top tier

wolf just below that, fox below that

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
I know it is way too early to establish his position on the Tier list but I'm going to say low Top/God tier or Peak of Higher Tier. There really is only like 4 or 5 characters that give Falco trouble IMO and he delivers trouble to every other character.

But like I said, too early to decide now.

ValorInVendetta

Smash Rookie
I'd say top 5 based on what I've seen and what is known about the game right now.

I think of the spacies Falco is certainly at the top this time around.

ellelaby's younger brother

Smash Apprentice
God Tier. Simple. Hes too powerful. He owns. SH lasers. Chain-grab. Down-airs. Too good.

What more could you ask for.

MetaKnight - "Look at me, I'm a little furball with wings and I like to **** Kirby."

Snake, "I'm a little teapot that doesn't deserve to be in SSBB.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
i rank falco in the top tier, he isnt as good as he was in melee, being 2nd only to fox which even then i think he was better, btu still awesome.. top tier without a doubt

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I'm gonna say falco =Lower top tier ^^

Wolf=Middle(he gets countered to hell. -.-)

Fox=??? I've heard of his potential but haven't seen any impressive ones in tourneys yet o_O

hurricane22491

Smash Cadet
I believe Falco will be in the top group, probably within top 5-7 characters simply because he has some versatility and has favorable matchups against a very large portion of the cast.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Almost every player in the backroom is putting him in top tier with characters such as ROB and Snake.

He seems to be the best out of all of the returning characters from Melee.

Many competitive players have picked him up as a secondary since he's very good and much easier to use then before.

Top Bottom