• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When the Brawlers Cry "MELEEEEEE!" Come play me plz

xyt

Smash Lord
LOL whoops! I forgot, sorry. It's fine with me, I just need to ask the other crew members. For anyone you haven't seen they should be coming to Smashtality IV so at the latest that's when we'll let you in ;).
I've gotten a handful of friendlies in with tec0, LK, and doyoung. I guess if you want an opinion you can ask them. I actually got in some games with you too spamerer : D at the most recent smashtastrophe. i was the tall asian sheik player with a polar bear hat...

I guess i have yet to get acquainted with jman and easy though..

in any event, wesley is driving me to smashtality and as long as that plan does not fail, i should be there : d

guess i'll see everyone then ^^

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I've gotten a handful of friendlies in with tec0, LK, and doyoung. I guess if you want an opinion you can ask them. I actually got in some games with you too spamerer : D at the most recent smashtastrophe. i was the tall asian sheik player with a polar bear hat...

I guess i have yet to get acquainted with jman and easy though..

in any event, wesley is driving me to smashtality and as long as that plan does not fail, i should be there : d

guess i'll see everyone then ^^
I remember you :). I only played two Sheik's all day and the other one was Hat's.

Can't wait to finally go to another Melee tournament :).

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I updated the first post with the seals of great justice. If you see anything epic, post the unofficial seal of approval :). Melee ftw.

Magus420

Smash Master
God ****, that was HOT! Does warlock punch combo off of that?
Warlock Punch is somehow considerably faster than his U-Tilt, lmao. So yeah, it's even easier to combo into Warlock Punch.

I also came SOOOOOO damn close to inventing a 'Stomp->Taunt->Falcon Punch' combo using the rising platforms on DK64 and edgecancelling the stomp while Falco also does an u-smash into the d-air but he just barely gets out of stun a few frames above where the FP can reach so it doesn't actually register as a true combo :(
Also, join this crew :)
Done :lick:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Everyone, let's welcome Houjou Satoko(Magus), our trapmaster. I was going to ask everyone if Magus should be allowed in but then I realized we all know him and think he's fawking amazing with his uptilt combos :). First post is updated with a group photo :).

Magus what are your mains, secondaries, and location? You play over 9000 characters :).

Magus420

Smash Master
OMG Magus that sig where you brutally **** Inui is amazing :laugh:
I'm pretty sure that was just Atomsk using his tag. Though Inui's tag is rather popular so it could be someone else, lol. I did land 2 ledgehop down-B edgeguards on Inui friday night though when we played dittos :chuckle:

Magus what are your mains, secondaries, and location? You play over 9000 characters :).
I guess I'd put them as:

Main: Ganondorf
Secondaries: Peach, Jigglypuff, Falcon, Zelda, Donkey Kong

I don't really consider the other 3 good enough anymore to still have 4 mains.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Wow magus do you have more clips of ****** Velocity then of ****** me in nov 2006? because i know theres a lot of those...-_-

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
How come Mion looked like she is crazy in that group photo?

The only thing that happened to her was she got hit in the head by a hatchet :laugh:

<3333 Magus =D

Higurashifest sometime this winter at least plzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
How come Mion looked like she is crazy in that group photo?

Higurashifest sometime this winter at least plzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;)
She looked pretty creepy when Shion was getting punished.

I went to have another Higurashifest before summer is over :). What time does your college start, tec0?

Turbo Ether said:
Keep Melee alive.
Hellz yeah. Some nice Melee combo vids.

Fox - Afraid of the Darkness?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaLjHxHt5rw&fmt=18

Falcon - Shining over us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0qtfMzF478&fmt=18

Jigglypuff - Sexy Lovah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8nAA35Hvt4&fmt=18

The Newlyweds combo video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7mQQOOqtX8&fmt=18

This game is TOO good

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
She looked pretty creepy when Shion was getting punished.

I went to have another Higurashifest before summer is over :). What time does your college start, tec0?
I'm going to move into my dorm room 8/25 and my bday is 8/24.

=D

I'm down for more melee and another Higurashifest for sure.

Eazy should drop by for this **** I would say Doyoung but he disappears from the planet occasionally soooooooooo :(.

In any case just say a day preferably one when your NOT sick Kashif. I can't go to the Higurashifest on 8/25 or 8/24

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm going to move into my dorm room 8/25 and my bday is 8/24.

=D

I'm down for more melee and another Higurashifest for sure.

Eazy should drop by for this **** I would say Doyoung but he disappears from the planet occasionally soooooooooo :(.

In any case just say a day preferably one when your NOT sick Kashif. I can't go to the Higurashifest on 8/25 or 8/24
Tec0 perhaps you've forgotten, but doyoung is currently a notebook and is modelling at a local fashion center. He's too busy for melee :(

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
my power level

Yehs!: o man dude
Yehs!: u have 999 posts
Yehs!: make the next one special :-D
doyoung2win: rofl

WOOOOOOOHHHHH almost OVER 1000 POSTS!!!

ping PING Ping pIng piNg pinG PING PING PIGN PGINNGPPGINPGINPG GNIPNIPGNIPGNIPG IPNG NIPG IPGIP GNIP GNPI GNIP GPNI G NIPG IPNGP IG IPGIP NG NIPGP NGP NG IPNGP NIGIP NPGNI PING PI GPING IPNG PIG IPG PNG IGIPGNPGNPGGNPGIP IGP I GP
REST

haahh....

jeegolly?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yehs!: o man dude
Yehs!: u have 999 posts
Yehs!: make the next one special :-D
doyoung2win: rofl

WOOOOOOOHHHHH almost OVER 1000 POSTS!!!

ping PING Ping pIng piNg pinG PING PING PIGN PGINNGPPGINPGINPG GNIPNIPGNIPGNIPG IPNG NIPG IPGIP GNIP GNPI GNIP GPNI G NIPG IPNGP IG IPGIP NG NIPGP NGP NG IPNGP NIGIP NPGNI PING PI GPING IPNG PIG IPG PNG IGIPGNPGNPGGNPGIP IGP I GP
REST

haahh....

jeegolly?
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That was amazing ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
That was almost funny the first time I saw it. Now it's just garbage. Do that again in this thread and I'm gonna have to ask Tope to kick you out.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
i just "planked" spammer online in brawl

and he loved it :)
AIM said:
RedAxelRanger: wooooooooooooow
RedAxelRanger: u are SOOOOOOO gay u leave after planking
ChiboSempai: :)
RedAxelRanger: w/e next time im immediately quitting the moment i see u planking
ChiboSempai: lol
RedAxelRanger: i have better things to do then deal with taht **** in friendlies
doyoung is a cheater

Top Bottom