• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When the Brawlers Cry "MELEEEEEE!" Come play me plz

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Get this gheyness outta here plz. This crew is too epic for the thread to be cluttered with such senselessness. Hey guys, late July we should have the Red Robin smashfest. Sound good?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Kashif I wanna see if I can go next week if possible. Doubtful but I wanna try ;).

Red robin sounds fawken amazing btw

Im definitely going down for that ;).

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow @ Benjamin Linus.

Jman isn't 5'10". He's actually a tiny shota, lol. But he'll have friends around to make sure you can't beat him up for money you're not going to win anyways. :p

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Unfortunately, Wozzy bear has disbanded TSA :(. I thought this might happen at some point as recently we haven't been playing each other much and many of us were inactive. I decided if TSA would ever be disbanded that since I have no particular desire to join any crew I was going to make this a serious crew and I want to do so now. If anyone wants to leave because of that they are free to do so. During the school year, we can run Melee tournaments in Rutgers and good number of people have expressed interest in coming.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I just got out of the hospital YAY :).

:( at no TSA.

I want to stay in this crew and the Tunes at the same time :(.

Can this crew be like MELEE/brawl crew?

That way I can stay in both?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Higurashifest yesterday was a great success. I would have told more people about it but I was sick for awhile so I wasn't sure if it was gonna happen.

LK - Stop being mad rusty with MARTH. That takes effort LOL.
tec0honor - STOP PLANKING ME. Get off the **** ledge and fight.
Magus - :( Ledgeteching with Ganondorf is gheeeeey. Also, join this crew plz kthx.

mhmmmm Red Robin was gooood stuff. The expression on tec0's face when he was eating the onion rings was priceless.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Higurashifest yesterday was a great success. I would have told more people about it but I was sick for awhile so I wasn't sure if it was gonna happen.

LK - Stop being mad rusty with MARTH. That takes effort LOL.
tec0honor - STOP PLANKING ME. Get off the **** ledge and fight.
Magus - :( Ledgeteching with Ganondorf is gheeeeey. Also, join this crew plz kthx.

mhmmmm Red Robin was gooood stuff. The expression on tec0's face when he was eating the onion rings was priceless.
That onion ring gave me an epiphany or something LOL.

Magus and his talk about ******** brawl heads should be a comedy stand up LOL it was TOOOOOO GOODZ LOL.

How come I'm the only one getting the "planking" even though EVERYONE did it?

Magus: "So what am I so supposed to do? Get comboed while I wait for your invincibility to run out?"

My peach doesn't plank :bee:

Eazy - Thats a picture of your falco using his fire and me jumping off the stage as a ninja.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
How come I'm the only one getting the "planking" even though EVERYONE did it?

Magus: "So what am I so supposed to do? Get comboed while I wait for your invincibility to run out?"

My peach doesn't plank :bee:
Well Magus was Ganondorf. Obviously he can't be blamed for planking because he moves too slow to avoid getting comboed while I'm invincible. On the other hand, when you're not using super slow characters you should run around and frolic like I do when you're invincible.

Your Peach is a complete coward and planks as much as possible. Just MOVE. When it's not a tournament match or a MM there is no need to go planking on EVERY STOCK. SOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOORING.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well Magus was Ganondorf. Obviously he can't be blamed for planking because he moves too slow to avoid getting comboed while I'm invincible. On the other hand, when you're not using super slow characters you should run around and frolic like I do when you're invincible.

Your Peach is a complete coward and planks as much as possible. Just MOVE. When it's not a tournament match or a MM there is no need to go planking on EVERY STOCK. SOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOORING.
But... LK ledgestalled between stocks.

My peach isn't a COMPLETE coward it just runs from your invincibility and she isn't super slow but... she is fairly slow.

And I always thought you were a patient player I mean I'm only stalling for what? 4 Seconds?

How can you complain about me stalling for FOUR SECONDS?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
But... LK ledgestalled between stocks.

And I always thought you were a patient player I mean I'm only stalling for what? 4 Seconds?

How can you complain about me stalling for FOUR SECONDS?
LK didn't ledgestall every single stock.

I'm only patient because I have to b e.

It's four seconds every stock every match. It adds up to a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LK didn't ledgestall every single stock.

I'm only patient because I have to b e.

It's four seconds every stock every match. It adds up to a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
Not really I mean it means I "plank" for 12 seconds and thats only if I win or get you down to one stock. LK 3 stocked me in like half of our marth dittos.

xyt

Smash Lord
i've always wanted to be in a crew.. = /
and i know a good number of the crew mates through a handful of friendlies.
let me in? : D

D1

Banned via Administration
I wanna get better at Melee again and get in this ^_^.

Jman's in SWAT and he's in so yeah >_>?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Eazy is gay and I set my Firefox to block all images from his photobucket. Get ***** Eazy.

I wanna get better at Melee again and get in this ^_^.

Jman's in SWAT and he's in so yeah >_>?
:) Come to NJ and play us D1.

Well as far as I know, SWAT doesn't frequently come to NJ/PA so Jman can crew battle with us when they're not around :). Inui doesn't have that excuse though.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
please don't ignore me guys T_T)..
LOL whoops! I forgot, sorry. It's fine with me, I just need to ask the other crew members. For anyone you haven't seen they should be coming to Smashtality IV so at the latest that's when we'll let you in ;).

Top Bottom