• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When the Brawlers Cry "MELEEEEEE!" Come play me plz

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Gawd I hated Tonberry. That thing was so gay in FFX. Suites you, Kashif.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFru25Fn5yw

Do you legit not enjoy Smash, Kashif? You never do show happiness whether it was melee or brawl lol (especially melee brawl)
I don't like Melee nearly as much as I used to anymore :(. It sucks balls that you can't practice important tech skill stuff by yourself and without tech skill you need to play gay if you want to win any matchup against a good character. It's much more enjoyable than Brawl but still not really super fun anymore.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Yo Melty is legit. The game is fawking amazing. NECX was amazing. I'm in that vid a few times too. I am the one making the hand heart <3

Kashif ***** at NECX

Though you ****, you didn't team with me :( and then teamed with Jimmy

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I counted 20 knees that were actually hit LOL and one big fat punch to the face for Peach XD

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
FFX tonberry?

Please, nothing beats FFVI tonberry, but I don't expect people whose first systems were Gamecubes and PS2s to know anything about a real RPG.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
FFX tonberry?

Please, nothing beats FFVI tonberry, but I don't expect people whose first systems were Gamecubes and PS2s to know anything about a real RPG.
LMAO! YeHs getting the hard truth.

IMO you should come and play me in Melee/Melty
OR you can come down here because NJ has me, LK, Generic, and Jiyuna for Melty and me, LK, Eggm, tec0, and M2K for Melee :bee:.

No, that would be Sp00ky. Here is some hilarious LK commentary from a tourney on Halloween though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZRJiLFI7fk#t=1h23m15s

Kashif - I might be able to, try to gather people for stuff. I'm willing to play you sometime after new years. =)
Okay, sounds good.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
FFX tonberry?

Original Gameboy
Sega Genesis
32X
Gameboy Color
Nintendo64
Playstation 2
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3

I do believe that's my 6th/7th system... I'm 22. I didn't play FF6, sorry.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why are you posting this at 5am?!?!?! I was at the movies btw so I'm up and awake :(

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
is Umineko no naku koro ni good?
Not sure. The anime doesn't cover all of the arcs and I haven't read the VN or mangas so I don't really know exactly what is going on, hence why I said I got trolled. It's not bad but I'm not sure if you or other people in general would mind going through 26 episodes only to go "I still don't know the answer." A lot of the characters are voiced by people who did voices in Higurashi, which was a nice touch.

Top Bottom