• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When do YOU think boozer looks da Kuuutesst?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
When he A) Koopa Klaw's someone jumping onto the edge and then hurls them like a missle into oblivion.

Or B) When he gets knee'd by CF 5 times in a single combo

Whats yours?

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
But whens the peak of this kuuutessst ness? Is it when he edgehogs or when he forward smashs? Whos knows!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
The fatal flaw again in your logic project is the fact that Boozer looks the cutest doing any and all possible actions in smash and out... unfortunately by realizing this we have to again wait for the inevidible (spelling is way off on that but i am tired)

*Slightly Weaker F-Smash until Gimpy gives it the true F-smash and then edits my F-smash to tell me that i am to weak to f-smash a post*

Sheesh now thats a mouthful

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
I might sound noobish for mentioning an item in this post, but be assured I discovered this after man many hours of smash and sleepy idiocy had taken over...

Boozer is the kuuuutessst towards the end of his UAir while wearing the bunny hood. Best pose ever.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
CLOSE THIS.... this is the kind of conversation that we don't want to have in boozer... first this then

What color is your boozer
Boozer Pics
Yada Yada N00B

MagnuM

Smash Ace
To say that Bowser was cuter in some certain situations could only mean that if he were not in those situations, he would not be as cute. This is something I could never accept!

Bowser is consistently cute... live with it!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I will not accept that boozer is not cute in every single situation ever

Haha **** YOU TECHNOMANCER in the utmost respect obv :)

*repeated F-smashes that are still to weak and are awaiting gimpys edit*

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
OF COURSE bowser is kuuute in every possible way and pose. But i think he's the kuutest in others :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom