• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When are you going to get Brawl?

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
I highly doubt I will get it the week of it's release. I will probably order it online,but if I do manage to get it I will be happy.

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
I freaken pre-ordered the game... like in august... of 2007... im going to the midnight release at my gamestop and have a go at the tournament. wish me luck =)

CrossX

Smash Apprentice
Its a joke, but anyways I'm getting it the day it comes out. My friends are going to camp for it, as they did not pre-order it like I did. I wonder how this will work though, I mean I hate going into the store with a crowd of people wanting the game and person per person being turned down because the game is sold out. Then I come in with my reservation and get the game on the spot. It happened with Twilight Princess, it was really awkward.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yea thats deep,just because I'm not getting it the week of it release now means I don't deserve it.
Well, yeah, what kind of Smash fan wouldnt get it the week of it's release?

:laugh:

Anyway, more on topic, Ill be picking it up Sunday March 9th at 12 A.M. with a friend of mine. Once we drive home, we will proceed to beat SSE and unlock everything.

Im realy glad I pre-ordered haha.

Chro

Smash Apprentice
Ordered online, so probably some time that week. So I'll do at least a little homework... lol

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
March 10th :(... unless I can go out to get it on the 9th. That would be a hassle though because of my prebuy.

I pre-bought the game before the Feb 10th delay online and got same-day shipping to have it delivered to my house December 3rd, so I should have had it after class. After the delay, I figured it was safer to keep my preorder. Then it was delayed again and I was hoping it wouldn't be a weekend and look how my luck turned out.

Basically, I'm hoping they screw up and I get the game Saturday instead of Monday at this point, but even if I do have to wait an extra day it's not a huge deal for me, because I currently have about 4 games I am trying to finish up, and I know I won't have all of them done by the time Brawl is released.

And if I do buy it March 9th I might try to return the shipped copy to Wal-mart, but I doubt it would work out.

Edit: I just realized how bad that sounds, returning a copy of Brawl. Blasphemy, I'd just have two copies in that case I guess.

naevorc

Smash Apprentice
But did you pre-order it, or are you going to walk in somewhere in the hopes of miraculously finding it on the shelves?
I'm just going to walk in and get it in the morning, my local gamestop wasn't busy even when halo3 came out.

illphil

Smash Apprentice
I would get it at midnight GameStop but I got a $50 gift card for Best Buy for Xmas so I guess I can sleep through it and get it when Best Buy opens in the morning

Darkslash

Smash Master
I would get it at midnight GameStop but I got a $50 gift card for Best Buy for Xmas so I guess I can sleep through it and get it when Best Buy opens in the morning
Isn't best buy also doing Mid night Madness?

Ohh well I can't do Mid night :( my Eb games is in a Mall that closes at 9 p.m :mad:

Top Bottom