• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

when and why are peaches wavedashes needed?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well, it's not exactly required to Wavedash with Peach. But if you do, I heard that it's to make enough space to do Dsmashes as well as throwing turnips or other moves.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I find it easy to flow wavedashing with fcing, that's me though. It also helps me mix up my moves and thus makes me a bit unpredictable in the long run. Of course for spacing as well would be other reasoning's but her wd is pretty short so you really have to know when it's useful as far as that goes.

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
i will recap some of the above stuff:
the WD is short, not incredibly useful. mainly just used for spacing or simply mixing up your strategy so your not so predictable.

added information:
i use WD to avoid attacks a lot or just for running away in general

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
omg peach owns and milkshake sry i didnt reply but we r doing smashfest tomortow, friday at my friend fires:] u should come

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
when a shiek is going to fair you, you can wavedash backwards and forward smash.
when your shielding and marth f smash then you can wavedash out of your sheild towards him while he is lagging and grab him and it also has uses for mindgames.
It has loadz of different uses its just that it doesnt move far and its best use is for spacing and out of shield stuff
http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query=armada+peach&search=Search
this peach who is the best in europe uses spacing very good so look at this to see the uses of it

shotafan

Smash Cadet
Spacing...don't bother too much WD'ing againts marth though...he's gonna get ya anyways.

Top Bottom