• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite taunt?

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Down Taunt is pretty much EVERY Pikachu player's favorite. My second favorite though is Up Taunt. Pika's all "GRRRAAH, EPIC FITSHUCKERY UP IN HERE" when he does it.

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
Down taunt for the win. Its just so awesome, that you can't resist.

Up taunt for second place. It makes me want to yell "HIS POWER LEVEL...ITS OVER 9000!"

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Down Taunt and Up Taunt. I love the sound of Up Taunt. xD

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
in that order down up side

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
I like up. It allows for insult without Pika having to use extacy.

Side for taunt camping!

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
The down taunt is pretty annoying but I like using the side one so I can annoy everyone.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
you guys should try the Pika rap. or make your own with just his taunts, make a rhythm out of it, and then do as much of it as you can when you kill em :D

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
no im sorry pika down taunt combined with "OMG IM VULNERABLE" is far more aggravating to people then sonics your too slow. causes them to run right into an fsmash xD. also "oh how cute works" as well.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Sonic "You're too slow"
GTFO. and l2P pikachu cuz his taunts are better, especially if you add "OMG IM VULNERABLE!!" to his down taunt for online then its BETTER THAN SONIC's

:p

Edit: sorry, didn't realize Stealth had just posted something similar to this, like 2 secs before me, I didn't read his first, so I apologize, but hey you really get the point now lol

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
I think I have to be the only Pika player who prefers the side taunt? I think its just so ridiculously cute and annoying. Sometimes just to piss people off on a larger stage I quick attack like hell and just keep doing that whenever i get a free chance. Its like Pi! Pi! Pika Pika! Pi! Pi! Pika Pika! hahaha. so entertaining to see my friend gets frustrated with me.

Amigo

Smash Cadet
Side taunt is for pissing people off, I find. When I really like what I just did and want to rub it in, I side taunt for the Pika-Pika! But if I just want a cheap laugh I'll use down taunt, or if I'm losing badly..=]

Chibi-pika

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere in the desert, where cactus grow, and it
Down Taunt FTW

Well I like down taunt after i kill someone but when i really do taunts is on stock, last life, and i have above 100% damage, i just go around the stage taunting, and annoying the characters till they kill me. Up taunt really doesn't mean anything to me ( sorry ) and side taunt i like when I dodge a powerful attack successfully although I'd be vulnerable again :bigthumbu:

Thundershock fan

Smash Cadet
Down Taunt is my fav. with the "Pikaaaaa!" so cute! I like to pause it and zoom in on the face when his face is facing the screen.

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Down Taunt FTW!!!! My friends get so annoyed when I kill them and use this twice in a row before they respawn.

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
The one where Pika spins around on the ground. Awesome. The one where he's charging up electricity is pretty cool too.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
I just love Pikachu's down taunt.

"Pikaaaa!"
"Pikaaaa!"
"Pikaaaa!"
"Pikaaaa!"

Best spammable taunt next to "You're too slow!" and "Haaiiii!"

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I think that his down taunt seems to be the most liked, are there any that you guys don't like (doesn't have to be from Pikachu only),but like taunts that you think are stupid in general or something you don't like about it?

Personally I think they shouldn't have "You're not ready yet" from Pit it just bugs me and doesn't even look cool compared to his other ones

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
wth are you talking about? everything about pit is uncool. lol just dont play the japanese pit, he is far worse. I wouldnt call any taunst bad, but a disturbing on is fox's "HERE I COME"!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
haha true, but i still like the chars that have the bonus taunts like spacies and snake, even tho that isnt really a taunt lol...

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa, Pikaaaa. best taunt in the game, what were they thinking?, it's so broken. Nothing even comes close!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If i have enough time on my first 2 stock, i down taunt twice, if the person has bad nerves and is nervous and/or pissed, i do side-taunt. For my last kill i ALWAYS up taunt, so its like "Yeah you just got OWNED"

Pika Flame

Smash Cadet
Pika Pika-aa! I wave my cute little arms in the air, start my chant, and the crowd goes wild.

I Pika

Smash Cadet
D-Taunt and U-Taunt

Occasianally I jsut prefer quick atking around tho :D

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
His side Taunt is the cutest and annoys the heck out of everyone! ^__^

But his down taunt is toooooo cute!

I guess the up one is okay but pikachu is too cute look ferocious.
:laugh:

Top Bottom