• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite song in Brawl?

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Oh, God, finally I get to respond this kind of question (yay):

I simply LOVE all of the MGS music, and that is why I choose Moses stage often. Gourmet Race is just so bizzare! BUT... Fire Emblem Theme in Castle Siege... Friggin' epic! Too many great tracks-- drives me nuts!

Lant

Smash Journeyman
The OTT medley for nostalgia. Golden Sun and any of the WW themes, they were both great games from a great time in gaming. 2002-04.

X - Tunnel Scene is pretty neat.. any of the Kirby and F-zero stuff.. all the MGS ones. What can I say, this game has a killer soundtrack.

Although to be honest, it needed moar of Jenna's theme.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
For me, it's between Bramble Blast and the remixed Star Fox 64 Main Theme.

But there are lots of good 'uns.

I also like Corneria, Ashley's song (both versions), Love Theme from MGS, Power-Hungry Fool, Strike to the Challenge, Open Your Heart, Vs. Ridley, a few of the Subspace songs....

Well, yeah, a lot.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Corneria (on Lylat Cruise), Tabuu Battle, Kirby Boss Medley, Legendary Machine, Open Your Heart, Emerald Hill Zone, Theme of Solid Snake, Ike's Theme, Chill, Spear Pillar Battle...

There's a ton of music to like.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ, how can anyone POSSIBLY pick a single favorite song from Brawl?! Seriously, this game has Tal Tal Heights, Sonic Boom, Calling to the Night, Mute City, Fire Field, Corneria, Dragon Roost Island, D.J. KK, Gerudo Valley, the Luigi's Mansion theme, the new Final Destination theme, Bramble Blast, His World (Instrumental), Waluigi Pinball, Shin Onigashima, the Pkmn R&S Wild Battle Theme, the Pkmn DS Galaxy Battle theme...

You can't do it. No one could possibly pick one favorite song.

didds

Smash Lord
Bramble blast easy. People like ashley's song, sure it has one of the catchiest tunes ever, but her voice just kills me! sorry for the ashley hate

O714553

Smash Rookie
Calling to the Night, Pikmin Main Theme, and the Mario Sunshine music. All three are among my favourites.

Edit: Most of the Pikmin music is awesome.

Mario77

Smash Apprentice
Final Destination.
It matches the level the first play through so perfectly.

Shoop70

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm...I think of Brawl music like any other music I listen to: depends on my mood. Calling to the Night is an incredibly good song for dramatic moments imo, along with several others. I also like DK's...ugh I forgot the name...the one from DK Country 2. It just brings back a lot of memories of playing these games and loving them at a very young age. :)

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
I really don't know, my favs are:

Bob-Omb Battlefield - Super Mario 64
Waluigi's Pinball - Mario Kart DS
Ocarina of Time Medley - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Ridley Boss Battle Theme - Metroid
Star Wolf's Theme - Star Fox Assault
Gourmet Race - Kirby's Adventure (?)
Rockin' KK - Animal Crossing
Theme of Love - Metal Gear Solid 4
Sonic Heroes - Sonic Heroes

That has got to be my selection of Songs XD... And from hearing SMYN Episode 35 I gotta say I really likes Stickerbrush Symphony too...

Subach

Smash Apprentice
Vs Ridley perfectly captures the sheer ferocity of the character.

Top Bottom