• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whats your favorite combo ever

S0FT

Smash Ace
^throw2rest on fox. He Di's back to the stage and side b's. But while he is Di'ing you are waking up and running over toward the legde. He side'bs and you grab him and ^throw rest to kill him. It's a hope killer!!
:D

Awex

Smash Lord
WOP. Just yesterday I pulled of a quadruple bair across the stage into fsmash KO. So satisfying. :D

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
Heh, that falcon combo have really changed the way I play Puff. Therefore, its my favourite ^_^

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
grab>fthrow off stage>jump fair>jump fair>jump fair>jump fair(opponent dies)>rising pound back to stage.

It was weird... all I did was hit samus under battlefield and it just happened :D

heytallman

CTALL
Most definitely WoP, best combo ever.

I don't know if this is considered a Wop, but I also love when someone's on a ledge or something, and you jump towards them, fair, then jump towards them again, bair, and repeat for 4-5 jumps. Jigglypuff makes like an arc that has its highest point at the player. Works well at low percentages. The Arc of Pain lol

Also I love kinda chaingrabbing a fast faller with Jigglypuff's down throw. People I play don't really expect it, so they usually don't DI out of it until a couple throws later. Also its cool to change it up and do either down throw or up throw to a rest.

Binx

Smash Master
For puff I am a big fan of shield to rest combo. But my favorite combo ever has to be the m2k combo (10 forward b's to utilt)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
my favorite is....

okay heres the scenario ----------------------

you run up to fox, then you grab him.

you throw him up, then you press down+B.

it's the best combo in the world.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
My favorite combo is Back Throw to Falcon or Ganondorf off of an edge of a level.

Then it's just bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
A combo if a Marth doesn't DI correctly..WoP

Back throw at low percent....bair...fall...bair...jump...bair...ffall...bair..if you catch him if he tries to jump..kill :)

or rest...

Someone throws jiggs...persues a little too close on the second hit and gets rested..(if rested is a word..)

Psychoace

Smash Champion
you don't know how bad i wanted to say "yeah only noobs down throw."

but i stopped myself.
First of all I don't main jigglypuff so yeah I guess I would call myself a noob with her.

but then again I guess RPK is a noob too then

Downward Throw (8%)
This move is great for racking up damage for you have the ability to combo into it. If the opponent doesnt DI as far away you are able to perform a F-Smash or if they DI a little bit out of your reach you should be able to Wavedash towards them into a F-Smash instead.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
First of all I don't main jigglypuff so yeah I guess I would call myself a noob with her.

but then again I guess RPK is a noob too then
you're cool.

please take notice i was talking about fox.

now, lets see...

fox is at 8 percent..

what should i do..

i'll down throw...

then nothing happens.

COOL.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
You never said fox, I never said what character, and I never said what percentage.
okay this is when you should stop posting and take a reading comprehension class.

my favorite is....

okay heres the scenario ----------------------

you run up to fox, then you grab him.

you throw him up, then you press down+B.

it's the best combo in the world.
since you quoted me saying that you prefer down throw, it has a heavy implication that you're talking about fox.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
My apologies, I honestly didn't see that I guess I read it wrong. Of course on fast fallers dthrow to rest is common knowledge, but I was refering to floaties. Which I did not state so I guess that's an error on my part.

Switchblades

Smash Apprentice
Simply just the WoP, nothing like the sound of consecutive Jiggs Bairs connecting

Did it to another Jiggs once....5 or 6 Bairs across BF XD One of the funnier things I've done with Jiggs

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Green Greens
Vs. Ganon
From right side of the stage
Bair >Bair >edge cancelled> Fair >Fair> Edge cancelled> Fair >Fair

DQP

Smash Ace
throw up and juggle with up-a-in-air. it always works for me. if that doesn't work, pound, pound, pound, pound...

Top Bottom