• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
We discuss our best characters/mains a lot, but we don't normally hear about our favorite characters. So, what are your favorites?

My favorites are Mewtwo, Roy, Pichu, Luigi, Ice Climbers, and Mr. Game and Watch. When I first played through the game, every time I unlocked a new character, it automatically became my favorite. But, I guess if I could only choose one, it would be Roy.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
2a. "Who's your favorite character" polls/threads

- These can get pretty darn annoying after a while, especially when one pops up every two weeks or so, only to get locked. If you really want to know someone's favorite character, message them and ask. Threads like these only provoke one-word responses, and no intelligent thought whatsoever. It is also extremely likely that you can determine someone's favorite character based on their avatar or signature. Some member's usernames even boast their favorite character. Take mine for example. Refraining from making these kinds of threads will ensure that nobody has to take four seconds of their precious internet time to post, "Falco is my fav. character".

...Taken right from the Sticky "A Guide to Discussing Melee." Not to be a wannabe mod or anything, but this will eventually be locked :\

~rh

Smash Lord
^
L
O
L

My favorite character AND main is Marth.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Marth is best/favorite for me as well. Although Peach and Jiggs are fun too. Really, I have the most fun when I'm doing crazy stuff, and I play my best when I do crazy stuff. So my favorites are my mains. I generally also have more fun with high tier characters because I have more potential to do crazy stuff.

The opposite is true for brawl. In brawl I have the most fun with Zero Suit/Pika, but I seem to perform the best camping with DeDeDe/Snake, which is no fun to me at all... And every time I play brawl marth, I want to cry (even though I'm good with brawl marth). Where are the combos? :(

Lol vulcan, I was about to do the same thing, but you beat me XD Except instead of "WAT" I was going to say "Sheik?"

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
2a. "Who's your favorite character" polls/threads

- These can get pretty darn annoying after a while, especially when one pops up every two weeks or so, only to get locked. If you really want to know someone's favorite character, message them and ask. Threads like these only provoke one-word responses, and no intelligent thought whatsoever. It is also extremely likely that you can determine someone's favorite character based on their avatar or signature. Some member's usernames even boast their favorite character. Take mine for example. Refraining from making these kinds of threads will ensure that nobody has to take four seconds of their precious internet time to post, "Falco is my fav. character".

...Taken right from the Sticky "A Guide to Discussing Melee." Not to be a wannabe mod or anything, but this will eventually be locked :\
Oh... I apologize, then... Really.

I guess I'll ask for a lock now. I'm such an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom