• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's this? Decent Tristan_Win sheik videos!

Tristan_win

Not dead.
These are old but cool

Last time I fought 7th was when I was getting tested to see if I was good enough to get into his online clan "TAISEN: Brawl Special Ops" I got in but it seems he taped a few of your matches...Without telling me :mad:

Oh well, judge my almost month old sheik and her lack of dacus!

Note: Once again theses were online.
Note2: I killed myself in the first match because I'm ********.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI3jBHA3aWE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-7FPyjsHs&feature=related

Edit: The more I watch theses two matches the more I feel I have to john by saying that theses were later in the dozen or so matches we played and I was starting to test things against him and his zamus.

In other words I was not playing my hardest >.<'

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Well your probably better than me :laugh: I would enjoy more if there was less armour thowing O_O but still pretty nice.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You Fsmash A Lot:) I like your Sheik though it was online so I really can't make to much of an accurate assessment because I know how even a little bit of lag can mess with timing and teching and things of that nature. I would love to see some vids of you using DACUS. Only advice I can give is to try and use a little more SH bairs, nairs, and fairs instead of fsmashing so much. Try to keep more vids coming though:)

Tristan_win

Not dead.
You Fsmash A Lot:) I like your Sheik though it was online so I really can't make to much of an accurate assessment because I know how even a little bit of lag can mess with timing and teching and things of that nature. I would love to see some vids of you using DACUS. Only advice I can give is to try and use a little more SH bairs, nairs, and fairs instead of fsmashing so much. Try to keep more vids coming though:)
You should see my sheik now that I can use the dacus well and can fricken combo with it!

Back then I was making my sheik worst by trying to use it so much now I've actually gotten better...Still the times I'm not trying to dacus and the match start to get back under control I preform alright.

Anyways I fsmash a lot because I like to use it to restore beside Zamus has ****ty defensive options.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
you suck at grabbing items lol
your zelda is amazing
second match was pretty ****. you were really hard to read, and didnt play at all predictably. i caught myself expecting you to do a couple things and i was surprised to see that i had predicted wrong.
do you have trouble with zss nowadays? or did u figure the match out?

Tristan_win

Not dead.
you suck at grabbing items lol
your zelda is amazing
second match was pretty ****. you were really hard to read, and didnt play at all predictably. i caught myself expecting you to do a couple things and i was surprised to see that i had predicted wrong.
do you have trouble with zss nowadays? or did u figure the match out?
Actually, I know the Zamus match up quite well it's just 7th Zamus approach the normal way I fight Zamus so differently from everyone else that I started to evolving my own style of play to counter his own.

If there one thing I've benefited from playing online so much it's the ability to make a counter style against someone(unusually) within the first two round. Help a lot for nabbing the third round win until they start to mix up their style then I have to play it by ear until I pick up their pattern once more or win.

Edit: My Zelda sucks, my sheik is twice as good as my Zelda easily if not more.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
I enjoyed those, pretty good especially since they are a month old & online

Exile724

Smash Cadet
Thanks for posting these I always watch every Sheik video I can find so people posting makes it easier for me to get learn how to use her right.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Meh......i'm in Utah.........there is NO smash scene whatsoever out here. Soon as I go to college though i'm bout to start entering some tournaments.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I'll kill you Njzfinest. :urg:

Once I move to Portland I should be at least have someone in person to play against. That alone will exceptional help me.

There's so many little things I just want to test and practice that I can't do by myself. Most importantly things that only work offline like gimpy semi jab lock. I don't care how perfect the connection is your not going to be able to do that online.

Also since Portland is a CITY there should be at least a smash scene there of some kind...Odds are I'll become the champion of the city and then I'll be able to at least get listed.

By then I should either be in or made a crew and I'll have them drive me carless *** around to the surrounding cities until I can do it myself..

...Then I'll guess I'll just take over ~shrugs~

Tristan_win

Not dead.
fly to socal
stay here for a few weeks
get ranked
Promise me free lodging and I'll see what I can do :p

gah, when did it get so late? >_<

edit: haha, I just literately spam my greeting to every active looking member in Portland listed on allisbrawl.

There's a good number of them and it seems some have medals, maybe there's hope yet.

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
you can stay at my house any time. socal is pretty amazing with housing.

love, the great leon

imdavid

Smash Journeyman
i live in socal... mike haze went to school with me... i introduced him to smash, then he contacted all the players in our district, got super good in like two weeks flat, then i haven't beaten him since XD discouraged me to the point where i didn't want to play at tournies anymore hahahaha

Top Bottom