• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the priority on Yoshi's Egg Roll?

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
Well, Egg roll is really usefull when your opponents are at 180%+. Because the direct hit can kill them when they are at that high percentage. Also, egg roll is pretty useful online but not offline. Only because on online, it's really hard to time it well and crack the egg roll due to delay lag. I think yoshi egg roll is pretty useful but if you use it often, you can get punished easily.
I think the worse move for yoshi is egg lay. The old egg lay trick at the edge where it kills most opponents doesn't work on brawl anymore <_<....

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
i love dsmash, and eggroll

eggroll is so good when people don't know what to do! :)

Chaco

Never Logs In
i love dsmash, and eggroll

eggroll is so good when people don't know what to do! :)
I dunno, but I like stalling the egg roll on the edge. Y'know when your going really fast with it, then you go the op direction on the control stick and it makes you pause for a minute. Before you start going the other direction, it just hangs there. I like doing that right on the ledge. It's quite fun....and stupid.

Sharky

Smash Master
Another neat trick is to time the egg roll so that it times out just as you reach the ledge. You then pop out, and grab said ledge. =)

Top Bottom