• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what's the link...

Ominous

Smash Apprentice
hey people i wat thinking about Sheik and Zelda and i never really under stand the link between then..

can anyone tell me???

o well if you could i would like to know but not manny people will say...

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
If you've played any of the Zelda games, Zelda acutally thought of an idea to get into the Hyrule castle. So she dressed up like a man and this man was Sheik (originally meant to look like a spy). However, She was caught by Ganondorf when she was searching for Link in the Hyrule Temple. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Ominous

Smash Apprentice
lol i dont know... i got lost so manny time's coz everyone has sed diffrent thing's so i'm just asking everyone lol

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
In OoT (Ocarina of Time), Ganon is looking for her. So zelda disguises herself as sheik with her magic (she even turns her eyes red) so that she could appear before link and guide him to the temples where the 6 sages where.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
In OoT (Ocarina of Time), Ganon is looking for her. So zelda disguises herself as sheik with her magic (she even turns her eyes red) so that she could appear before link and guide him to the temples where the 6 sages where.
Yep this sums it all up :)

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
aha so r u for not editing ur post

we're just havin a little fun w/ ominous heh...its mostly harmless

~Train Heartnet~

Smash Cadet
hehe you're Post's Ominous are funny and koolie's... but you need to lighten up a bit lol...
anyways this is a kool place to camp lol

Top Bottom