• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the funniest/troll-iest way to kill someone?

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
Intense disrespect by constantly Dtilting with DK. It's pretty much entirely safe at max range, and most characters basically have to shield or fullhop to avoid it. Probably the most annoying move in the game.

Babatunde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BABS!
3DS FC
2938-7558-8507
Consistent dsmashing with Peach is sure to cause saltyness amongst a certain crowd.
Oh, and reading tech/rolls with grounded nair.

Darkgun

Smash Journeyman
Lucario's too serious to have trollish things. At least that's what it feels like. I'm kind of struggling to figure out any.
With Lucario:
U-Taunt after every major launching of your opponent. It is simultaneously useful, annoying, and a waste of time.
A fun gag I picked up in Brawl: catch a rolling opponent in Aura Sphere's charging hitbox.
Ledge Drop > DJ > Aerial Force Palm (Overcharge Optional) on a particularly greedy grounded edgeguard. Tip: aim to grab their foot.

With Bowser, walk, don't run. Or even better, crawl. Crawl everywhere.
Intercept Ness's PK Thunder with your face when he's recovering.
As Link or Toon Link, block Aura Bomb with the character's shield. No input required!

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
Beat chops and cobol in a doubles tourney match at Genesis 1 using Peach's Dsmash only.
Spacies don't afraid of anything... except that.
I was a scrub (still am) but that **** works even today.

A Ganon team-mate killed me and both opponents in a single U-Tilt last week.
Sexy.

Bakasama

Smash Apprentice
Shorthop tossing the same Waddle Dee repeatedly across the stage just to spawn a new one and actually get a Gordo.

Comatose

Smash Apprentice
Short hop bubble with squirtle as they try to sweetspot on pretty much any stage and watch them up b til they just give up

Top Bottom