• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the funniest/troll-iest way to kill someone?

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
Looking forward to seeing someone pull off a Lucas bair spike into another bair spike in tournament.

Oniperson

Smash Cadet
If I were to Count-Down the trolliest-ish-ing ways I have been killed based on the amount of pure primal emotion I felt afterwards.

It would go:
3. Donkey Kong abducting me randomly from my battle with Snake in order to take me away (To Pound Town I assume) right off the edge of the world.
2. Freaking Snake with his damn mines placed directly on the edge of the map forcing me to buffer roll only to be grabbed and tossed right back in to nightmares. I hate you snake.
1. Mario. Cape. = D:

Nemiak temp

Smash Apprentice
I used to quit out of a game every time I got shine spiked by a fox. Not from salt or frustration but because I couldn't contain my laughter. That furry guy is quite the comedian with that shine:foxmelee:

ZeSoren

Smash Rookie
1. D-Throw with G&W and hit a 1 with his side-B. Laugh and laugh with your friend and let there run tears of laughter. Then you sneak in an extra hammer and land a 9. Your friend's tears of laughter then become tears of despair.
2. K.O your opponent as Lucario by full to them full stage. At the halfwaypoint, jump and as soon as you jump, do an Aura Bomb. As your flying through the air, Lucario is preparing the final blow and when he lands, he launches it at point-blank range. Then proceed to do the "In your face" dance
3. Something the Toon Link A.I. always does that will haunt me forever. When you attempt to recover, he'll juggle you back up to the ledge with fire arrows. At first you think, "Ha, the A.I. is so dumb" then when you think when you can grab the edge or Up-B, he F-Smashes you in your face.

bdk01

Smash Rookie
The most trolly way to KO someone is with Knee->Falcon Punch/Sacred Combo with Cpt. Falcon.
Lucario: Super force palm off edge
And any suicide KO.

THE QXTR

Smash Rookie
NNID
BrownCountdown
3DS FC
4484-8600-8289
Be Snake. Knock 'em off the edge, toss a box off the edge via taunt. Gimp. lolz ensued
:snake:

shuall

Smash Apprentice
Play one-handed as fox or falco. Just c-stick and shield on FD. Back and forth across the stage, and then, when they think they've got you, throw an up or down smash in there. If you're brother is just starting out, he won't know how to punish this, and everything he tries to do will be met with a smash. It's hilarious.

This works in melee, so I'm assuming it works in PM.

Top Bottom