• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the funniest/troll-iest way to kill someone?

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
I got my brother into PM about 2 months ago, and has since picked up mario as his main. we all have a good laugh when he capes me while im up-bing and die at really low percents. Aside from using ganon or ness and spiking him at low percents(not nearly as comical). Anyone have any funny / annoying tactics i could use against him?

character doesn't matter.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Oh, and there's something special to be said about Snake dragging his opponent backwards just toss them perfectly far enough to toss them into a mine and finish with a sticky detonate.

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
My favorite is to land a snake side-b into a back-air into mine into c4 explosion. I thought it was the coolest thing ever at the time.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
I got a good one last weekend with Lucas. So he has a wind hitbox on his Offense Up charge (neutral B). After getting a dair meteor on Marth, my finger slipped and I tapped B. Their meteor cancel dolphin slash went above the ledge and didn't immediately sweetspot, and the wind was perfectly timed to push him away, keeping him in his helpless state to plummet to his doom.

geno

Smash Apprentice
Achieved a shield break with bowser? Why waste it on a charged fsmash? Side taunt punish!

Also, don't forget about using a projectile to save someone who otherwise couldn't have made it back on stage just so you can get that satisfying spike as they are in mid sentence: "Hah! Thanks for saving me los...."

The_NZA

Smash Lord
fox.

jk

probably Ness, run your upb in funny patterns, make him approach you to punish, upb yourself at last second, profit.

JacopeX

Smash Apprentice
With Sonic against spacies:

1. Be semi-near ledge facing it
2. Grab furry
3. Up throw
4. Side B
5. A
6. Double Jump OOS(optional)
7. F-air
8. Recover
9. Taunt cancel "Come on, Step it up!" :sonic:

I'm so gay.

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
I had a match vs someone once. I was Ganon vs diddy. The last stock I only hit them with up tilt and hit their recovery with warlock punch. That was fun times.

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
Up Tilt as Ganon. After you hit with it, take away his controller, rip the control stick out of it's socket, then continuously shove it up his nose until he agrees to play fox only no items final destination with you until the world ends
If the controller belongs to you just unplug it and shove the end of the cord up his nose. He is going to need to use it to play Fox anyway.

Rat

Smash Lord
Most Troll: Diddy Kong's UpB
Most Fun: Ike Quick Draw Reverse Bair

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
The Disrespect, when you hit them during an edgehog despite the obvious lack of necessity.

Cape is pretty trolly too, of course.

...these are lame examples. I need to think of better ones.

D

Deleted member

Rest is certainly up there. You die in a fiery blaze because a pink balloon fell asleep on you.

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
I took all 4 stocks the same way in a single match against a Squirtle as Link.
Hit Squirt towards the ledge > he falls/DI's to grab the ledge > Zair him away at the last moment so he doesn't grab it (no DJ) > Up-B his panicked non-sweet-spot Up-B.
By the last one, he almost sweet-spotted it, but not quite. He got it by the next match though. lol

Snake Grenade > Shield > Drop Shield > Side-B.
Too funny.
Side-B when about to get hit with anything is amazing, but I over-abuse it I'm sure. haha
Won so many matches like that. Pit arrow > Dies. So fun.

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
17 consecutive attacks, 7 of which were Up-Smashes. That includes every individual laser and 2 shield-grab attempts.

Pretty good Fox there Srongbad, pretty good.
Edit: Up-B in there in a recovery too.

Basically over 50% Up-Smash proportions in over 10 'actual' attacks...

sheesh

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
why should I play the game properly when I don't have to?

Paradoxium

Smash Master
1st option- Throw opponent over edge with Pit. Continually snipe with arrows. Use the, "YOUR NOT READY YET!"
2nd option- Lazer camp with Falco. Spike off edge. Use the, "HANDS OFF MY BREAD!"
3rd option- Kill opponent in any way with Sonic. YOUR TOO SLOW! YOUR TOO SLOW! YOUR TOO SLOW! YOUR TOO SLOW! YOUR TOO SLOW! YOUR TOO SLOW!

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
1st option- Throw opponent over edge with Pit. Continually snipe with arrows. Use the, "YOUR NOT READY YET!"
2nd option- Lazer camp with Falco. Spike off edge. Use the, "HANDS OFF MY BREAD!"
3rd option- Kill opponent in any way with Sonic. YOUR TOO SLOW! YOUR TOO SLOW! YOUR TOO SLOW! YOUR TOO SLOW! YOUR TOO SLOW! YOUR TOO SLOW!
hah ive done the last one about a 1000 times. My brother rage quits when i taunt him for some reason

Kati

Smash Lord
Taunt cancel with Ganon before intercepting with dair... he sounds like he's having so much fun.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Pick ROB, place gyro on platform, downthrow an opponent into it, then abuse them as their knockback resets
It's only a shame you couldn't infinite someone like that by landing another grab. If only that silly gyro moved around, or could be controlled or something
wait that's brilliant, get on that JCz

Also sniping double jumps with his laser is upsetting too. Not to me, just to them. To me it is quite pleasurable.

Top Bottom