• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats the first stage you are playing on ?

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I'm surprised nobody said Hyrule Temple yet. It's by far the stage I've spent the most time on, and it sort of represents smash, along with stages like FOD and Corneria. Seems fitting to me to start there, with 7 friends all playing as our favorite characters.
I thought the stage was just called Temple, or are you not talking about the stage that is way too large for less than 5 players?

Last edited:

Pit93

Smash Apprentice
I thought the stage was just called Temple, or are you not talking about the stage that is way too large for less than 5 players?
Don't know if it's always been called temple, but yes, I'm pretty sure he means that one.

I've also really liked that stage from the very beginning. I just think it's cool how you can have 2 1v1s on this stage. It's my favorite stage for team battles. ^^

Last edited:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Probably one of the 3ds stages because I only played it once and stages like Arena Ferox, Reset Bomb Forest, and Magicant are my kinda stages.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Realistically probably whatever the game gives me in the single player as I start the long process of unlocking the roster. In the event that I get a good chance to start with multiplayer, it's gotta be New Donk City Hall; why wouldn't you start things off by checking out a new stage?

Apollo500

Smash Journeyman
Fountain of Dreams, baby. I'll also go into its My Music and set everything except for the classic Melee FoD theme to off.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
I'm leaning on going to something simple and familiar, either Shadow Moses Island or Yoshi's Is-er... Super Happy Tree (I personally don't care for the new name).

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
Probably either Yoshi's Story or Yoshi's Island (Brawl) for me. If Woolly World somehow still makes the launch-day cut, maybe that. I'm gonna make sure the Yoshi stages will be my most played right from the start!

Smithn

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 4332 5240 6154
Magicant. One of the best stages in the series imo and I can't wait to play on it in HD. Toggling hazards and (probably) new EB music makes it even better.

D

Deleted member

FD, then the revamped Fountain Of Dreams. Cant wait to play that stage !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking forward to Stage Morph so I'll go:

Fourside morphing into Frigate Orpheon because that'd look cool

ZeroJinKui

Smash Journeyman
i already have my first battle in mind... an 8-player battle with the original 8 characters, playing as link, on hyrule castle, which was my favorite stage in the original game.

if the original secret characters are also available from the start, i'll probably do a 4-player battle between them, playing as luigi, on saffron city, another favorite of mine from back then... but only after i've done that first battle.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
It's been ages since I've played Smash 3DS so I'm going to waste no time in experiencing the glory of Magicant in HD.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
The very first one will probably be Final Destination.

After that I'll probably play some of the stages that didn't make it back from Melee/Brawl (so stages like Fourside or Brinstar's Depths) Also the new stages. I don't think I'll run out of stages in a hurry that's for sure.

I'll probably start using stage morph to check out two stages at once as well.

(Though if stages related to my most wanted characters get in I'll be checking them out early too)

Last edited:
Top Bottom