• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats the first stage you are playing on ?

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
Even though I’m not really a fan, super interested in the Castlevania stage. So probably that

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Ever since Brawl, me and my brother have a tradition of fighting on Battlefield first.

Dixie Kong

Smash Ace
Jungle Japes! Then onto a Tropical Freeze stage! (Hopefully) And finally, Spiral Mountain! (Hopefully)

D

Deleted member

Link is the first character I'm playing as in Ultimate. So probably Great Plateau Tower.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I am likely to play on Battlefield first, though me picking training mode to study the changes for my mains first is most likely. Though considering the fact that we're gonna have to unlock a lot of the roster, if for some reason I may have to unlock my mains (hopefully Pit's there at the beginning), I'll pick another character and go on the quest to unlocking characters.

Last edited:

Dig Dug

Chronic Lurker
I'm gonna check out Fountain of Dreams first. That stage looks gorgeous.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
POKE FLOATS

I guess I'll settle for Corneria. It's a crime that it was missing from Smash Wii U.

Vanguard227

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vanguard227
Switch FC
SW 4222 8780 9424
Ever since Brawl, the first thing I do in a new Smash game, is play a 4-player free for all on Battlefield.

Last edited:

Soulsaint

Smash Apprentice
I have a ritual in every fighting game. When I first start a game, I always hit random select on both the character screen and stage select screen.

Pit93

Smash Apprentice
Definitely Corneria! Missed that stage so much in Sm4sh. And after that I'm gonna go through all the other Melee-stages that weren't in Sm4sh.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Corneria because it’s one of my favorite stages of all time and it wasn’t in Smash 4 Wii U.

Amiibo Doctor

Smash Ace
Writing Team
NNID
AmiiboMD
Fountain of Dreams. It'll be the only stage I play on for the next five years so I might as well get started early.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Probably Fountain of Dreams, Brinstar Depths or Great Bay, ASAP.

I've been waiting for those three stages to return for years. With how beautiful they look now, I can say it was well worth the wait.

The Castlevanaia stage also looks really cool, so maybe that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think you mean Dream Land 64, cause Battlefield wasn't playable in normal play.
No I mean Battlefield, cause I’m planning to play all the stages in order (also Battlefield isn’t represented by any of the starting series, so that’s a minor bonus)

Jamison

Banned via Warnings
Whichever stage is in the bottom right. I expect a lot of stages to be stages I won't enjoy playing on but out of obligation I'm gonna have to play each stage once. So I'll prob start at the bottom with new stages and just snake ladder my way through all the stages. Then I'll quickly know which stages to turn off off random stage select.
But if there are certain requirements for unlocking characters that will likely take precedence over trying out all the stages. I will want to try the new stages and 3ds stages a lot but sm4sh, brawl, melee, 64 stages I've played them all enough already I'm not super itching to see what they look like with newer graphics. I'm far more interested in unlocking characters.

lucasla

Smash Journeyman
Battlefield. For me is the most beautiful and clean stage of the game. Second will be Fountain of Dreams.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
New Pork City ;)

Truthfully, I would probably pick any stage that wasn't in Smash 4. I never played Melee, and Smash Brawl was so long ago that the stages almost feel like distant memories.

Flynn__

Smash Journeyman
Paper Mario. One of my favorite franchises (and one of my favorite stages in for 3DS), so I'll probably check it out first and then I'll go check the few new ones that we are getting.

Shoopdawooper

Smash Apprentice
I'm surprised nobody said Hyrule Temple yet. It's by far the stage I've spent the most time on, and it sort of represents smash, along with stages like FOD and Corneria. Seems fitting to me to start there, with 7 friends all playing as our favorite characters.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'm surprised nobody said Hyrule Temple yet. It's by far the stage I've spent the most time on, and it sort of represents smash, along with stages like FOD and Corneria. Seems fitting to me to start there, with 7 friends all playing as our favorite characters.
Honestly, I've never been that keen on HT. maybe it's just that I have barely any friends and spend all my time playing against Level 9 CPUs, so I can't form any HT-related injokes...

Top Bottom