• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats the farthest you would go to recieve a copy of Brawl today?

Red Kirby

Smash Cadet
The farthest I would go to be able to play Brawl today is I would probably eat frog legs? I know I'm a pussycat but I need this next month to brush up on my Kirby Melee skills so I wont get killed in Brawl Wi Fi.

My FRIEND however, said that he'd lick the bottom of my shoe to play Brawl. (let me rephrase that, my FORMER friend) Thing is, he licked it anyway. What a freak.

But what if some guy walked up to you with a completely legit copy of Brawl and said, "Lemme see the craziest stunt you'd do for this."

How far would you go?

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
ummm. let Arnold swartenegger beat me for a hour, then have chuck norris and mr. t roundhouse kick and pity me at the same time.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Chew on my Melee disk and give him 50-70 bucks. I dunno, I probably would go further.

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
Just so that I would be the 1st to say this

"To infinity...and BEYOND!"

I really can't think of what I would do for brawl, it really depends on what the guy/girl wants me to do.... no sexual favors please

EDIT: OOO I got one . I would only go so far as to pay the man :p

Neoriceisgood

Smash Cadet
I'd sell my soul for it, no refund on the brawl part however, I don't want to lose it again when the person who traded it realises he traded it for something non-existant :)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I wouldn't give up a Klondike Bar, thats for sure.

But I'm not sure, I'm honestly not all that excited for it. I will be when it comes out but I'm doing other things until then.

-Onyx

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
I would play with the Ice Climbers in a match (that didn't involve unlocking a trophy or character of some kind). I HATE them so much. I cannot wait to have Ridley melt those two "little people."

Atire

Smash Apprentice
id rip his nipples off and eat them right in front of him for it ^^

Croco

Smash Lord
hmmm.. well first they would have to prove to me it is a real copy.
The farthest I would go would be too graphic to describe.. mwhahahaha.
I would however get anything they wanted tattooed on my ***.

LinkTTP

Smash Rookie
Farthest i would go....

Hmmm well i wouldnt kill anyone...

Ahhh i know. Id punch the retailer at Gamestop for one XD

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Torture: I would have to sit on my couch while he opens the game box, then I'll have to look at the game disk and manual without moving or crying for half an hour. Then, I'd have to watch him play and see him having the time of his life, while I'm still sittin. For another half hour.

Crazy, I know.

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
Torture: I would have to sit on my couch while he opens the game box, then I'll have to look at the game disk and manual without moving or crying for half an hour. Then, I'd have to watch him play and see him having the time of his life, while I'm still sittin. For another half hour.

Crazy, I know.
Give Sakurai $100 dollars and my pants.
I would do both. HA HA HA I WIN! :smash:

I would also do this to the guy afterword: :smiliegor

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I'd....set myself on fire. I've had that before, it's not nice, I wouldn't recommend it.
You know what would be epic? Crawling across a lake of glass with your fly undone. TRY IT!

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
No question, I'd punch a nun.
LOLZ nice! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::lick::confused::(:):confused::confused::confused::):laugh:;):mad::chuckle::psycho::grin::p:ohwell::dizzy::embarrass........................................................................................................................geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I don't know................................ after reading allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll this you're probably like " OMG he better think of something good!" well listen to this.

Throw my wii out my window!!!! p.s. I have no back up...
No I would actually.....do anything that wouldn't stop me from actually playing. Im obsessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tpoto

Smash Cadet
...lol this game is good, but its a month away...not a year. Patience is a virtue young ones :p

Prinkachu

Smash Cadet
I would wait a month while looking at updates in a website and post stupid things in a forum, I know is incredible, but I would really do that...

Seriously, I have waited for more than a year, what is a single and tiny month compared to what I have waited before?

Top Bottom