• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the dumbest thing you've ever heard someone say about Smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
"are you playing lighting melee?"

"lets turn items on!"

"why is luigi sliding?"

"shiek is broken"

"im better in melee than 1v1"
-if i hear one other person say that line im going to cry-

What's so bad about items? Sometimes it makes it more fun.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Ok, I just don't think that quote should be a stupid n00b quite. :p

Unless they said that in a tournament.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
so....what is the differnece between 1v1 and item 1v1, because if you said to difference, it'd be helpful.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
where im from its assumed that 1v1 is with no items and either 3 or 4 stock. if items are on at all its in a freeforall. ive edited my post because i think pyro was right

Climhazzardous

Smash Cadet
"You're not allowed to use the C-stick, it's too easy to use" :laugh:
I always follow this with, "Hey, then let's stop using the 'A' button, it's too easy to use".

And I know it's been said before, but this statement is so Ignorant: "Wavedashing, dash dancing, shffl's etc are not needed, I can do well without them" :laugh:

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
Nooblet: "Yo if I go into the tournament, I can win cause htey all do this dash back and forth sh.it. I'm straight up, so when they run into me they won't know what to do."

mood4food77

Smash Hero
actually, it's true, i've almost all of these, husband went to a HRP tournament a few months ago (i didn't go due to track) and he asked someone what's a wavedash, he got a couple of moneymatches and won all of them, so sometimes saying a noob thing can earn you money

JIMBOOOO

Smash Cadet
Pikachu should be top tier because he's so cute, and his thundershock is powerful when he's lv 100.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Why is it that when noobs see videos of other noobs, they all go "wow great vid, nice job." Then they see a video of Ken and they're like, "He doesn't look that good, I could so beat him."

THE AVENGER

Smash Journeyman
I was playing my friend and he almost won he cant wavedash and he said u dont need wavedashing its just to show of but hes a ****** and i wasent warmed up if u know wat i mean well he lost 2 to 0 so hes gay and it was captin falcon vs link i was link

Razed

Smash Ace
I was playing my friend and he almost won he cant wavedash and he said u dont need wavedashing its just to show of but hes a ****** and i wasent warmed up if u know wat i mean well he lost 2 to 0 so hes gay and it was captin falcon vs link i was link
Pleeeassseee use punctuation. And proper spelling. There are about 5 sentences there.

---

My friend after watching a Bombsoldier combo video: "Well he was okay, I can do all that though. I could beat him 1v1, all he does is the same show-off techniques. It's pretty impressive that he does all that in lightning melee though."

THE AVENGER

Smash Journeyman
Pleeeassseee use punctuation. And proper spelling. There are about 5 sentences there.

---

My friend after watching a Bombsoldier combo video: "Well he was okay, I can do all that though. I could beat him 1v1, all he does is the same show-off techniques. It's pretty impressive that he does all that in lightning melee though."
ya sry about my spelling i suck at spelling.:urg:

falco freak

Smash Journeyman

---

i hate it when people say that the pros r allright but it just looks flashy bc they use lightning mode. but my friend is like a hater of advanced techs and he uses CF and all he ever says is that hes the hardest to use and andvanced thechs r pointless. he doesnt even use edge-hoggin bc its "cheap" and says he will never do that and he never has but in one of our vids when my friend was killing him 3-1 he got really mad and edge hoged and we showed it to him and hes like "it was an accident". lol it was funny

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Me: Hey, do you play SSBM?
A (n00b): Yeah.
B (pretending): Mewtwo is top tier.
A (obviously doesn't know what top tier is)
: Yeah, he's the best character. Nobody uses him because he's so hard to use, though. If someone mastered him, then he would be the best player ever. Did you know the best guy uses Marth?
B: But Marth sucks! He doesn't have any projectiles!
A: And all they do is use the C-stick. They are so cheap.

-----

"Edgehogging is a cheap way to get a kill"

Slash & Daniel´s

Smash Rookie
once a guy told me i dont know why did they make dr mario ganondorf or pichu to me they are the same they only i think is different is roy he owns marth, hes the best character in the game

Slash & Daniel´s

Smash Rookie
its supposed to be full of noobs, i mean the thread. and yeah srry top cat but my keyboard fell off when i was writing and the comma button fell, lol

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
one thing a n00b said to every one was 奨†©†ƒ˚¥˚¶¥†©ƒ∂†˙ˆµµ©¥" thay typed nonsence words like that and smash children where like ok close this thread or some on close this thread or this is crap it was funny the person did that but stupid too

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
go to brawl then u go down a lot and u should see this ƒƒ©?©¨ˆ†©¥ƒ†?ƒ?©¥††¥© click it it is edited though it says advertising jiberish ... funny (DO NOT EDIT THIS ANY BODY OK???)

ok did i already post

kliente

Smash Cadet
N00B: "Marth is useless because he doesn't have meteor smashes" <_<

N00B: "how do i make an up B???" XD

Joner

Smash Cadet
Not the most stupid, but the most stupid in about one year:
"Link is easy-mode!"
then, it's:
"We don't allow guarding here, it's for n00bs!!"

THE AVENGER

Smash Journeyman
im the best player in tha world. He dosent know about swf wavedashing l canceling or that they have tournaments for smash wat a noob. lol he never wants to play me eather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom