• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whats the difference between dr.mario and mario?

Face124

Smash Ace
Edinburgh. Pm for a Brawl and I'll get back to you
yeh, well, pretty much the title. I had melee, althought I was only, what 7? So I had no idea about competetive smash. At all. I had never heard of wavedashing. or l-cancelling. I had no idea about tier lists or tournaments. no idea about combos or hitstun. for gods sake I played with items ON people! So, I can't remeber the difference between the two, but I noticed a difference on their tier placements. I mean technical diffrences btw, not stuff like mario shoots fire and dr shoots capsules.

otg

Smash Master
yeh, well, pretty much the title. I had melee, althought I was only, what 7? So I had no idea about competetive smash. At all. I had never heard of wavedashing. or l-cancelling. I had no idea about tier lists or tournaments. no idea about combos or hitstun. for gods sake I played with items ON people! So, I can't remeber the difference between the two, but I noticed a difference on their tier placements. I mean technical diffrences btw, not stuff like mario shoots fire and dr shoots capsules.
Dude there is already a thread for this, and no one gives a **** anymore. It's all about personal preference. Go read the other thread, and don't start new ones that have information that's already stickied.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
ye.
CLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSE

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
i think i'de like to point out that mario has a hat and suspenders.
doc has a doctor coat thing and...w.e the thing on his head is.
they look nothing alike.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
clearly. i'll get on that.
we should measure their eye with also.
ya never know.

Top Bottom