• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats the deal with his ThrowF?

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
Forward throw had the best set-ups man! Like:

Forward Throw ---> ?
Or
Forward Throw ---> ...
Or even
Forward Throw --->
Against mid-weight characters, I found f-throw useful for putting them on a platform where I could then go for a shield-stabbing setup with nair or something.

My favorite use of f-throw was TEAMS though. You could do some stupid stuff.

I guess that if I really had to choose, I would go with the Melee throw. It seems to me like PM's throw is too similar to melee's, but without any of the extra perks.

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
Against mid-weight characters, I found f-throw useful for putting them on a platform where I could then go for a shield-stabbing setup with nair or something.

My favorite use of f-throw was TEAMS though. You could do some stupid stuff.

I guess that if I really had to choose, I would go with the Melee throw. It seems to me like PM's throw is too similar to melee's, but without any of the extra perks.
Yeah it does not have the extra perk of being easily SDI'ed and overall not sucking.

Foxy K

Smash Journeyman
NNID
foxy_k
I thought I was in the P:M boards... Oh, yeah. I'm an Ice Climbers player. We have nothing to argue about; it's just a big, happy ****** village. Utopia, really.

Pichu's more of a hobby.

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
I thought I was in the P:M boards... Oh, yeah. I'm an Ice Climbers player. We have nothing to argue about; it's just a big, happy ****** village. Utopia, really.

Pichu's more of a hobby.
No village is truly happy. Anyway, you come to this thread point out the silly arguments that occurs, but what were you expecting? That hobby must require you to become an extreme masochist.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
i see talk about a neutral throw in here... is that his side b or is there a new throw that idk about?

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
grab release is actually good against some characters if you grab them and the release will send them off stage it sends them at a low angle that mewtwo can just do gimping stuff

it's a pretty good option at low percentage when your fthrow, dthrow, and uthrow wont really be great

examples are falco, ike, roy, marth, wolf

Top Bottom