• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's Peach's worse matchup?

aresparadox

Smash Cadet
rain idk man about falcon, i LOVE fighting falcon as peach, and the matchup i feel swings in peaches favor once u learn the matchup better, and LEARN YOUR DI.

edit- also fox is miserable learn to gimp

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Falcon is a tough match up because he can hit you once and you can be comboed. but in Peach's defense we can gimp Falcon and chainthrow him. The one thing i know from playing different falcons is dont get grabbed cuz without good DI you will die (depending on %)

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Yeah Falcon is a tough match up because he can hit you once and you can be comboed. but in Peach's defense we can gimp Falcon and chainthrow him. The one thing i know from playing different falcons is dont get grabbed cuz without good DI you will die (depending on %)

Shakugan, maybe im a lion
This.

A grab can literally be your death. At times, it may not even be a grab. It could just be that random raptor boost. That Nair or that Uair.

The thing about it, though; is if the Peach is patient enough and just cuts off his approaches...Falcon is just as easily gimped. She can Chaingrab -> Nair -> edgeguard him as well. All in all...it's probably a 50-50 matchup. At the worst 55-45....it can depend on who you're talking to...but that could probably go either way.

Top Bottom