• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats a good way to take on a Luigi player?

Kiris

Smash Cadet
My brother is a Luigi player, he knocks me into the air, and knocks the **** out of me in the air, while I can't do anything about it. I need a stratagey to aviod this. He usually likes going to Yoshi's Story or Pokemon Stadium.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
don't fight him in the air....when he jumps throw your projectiles at him then attack...or just grab him and combo him out of the grab..but if you miss the grab then you're screwed because he can up+b and take alot of damage..my brother is a Luigi player also

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Projectile spam, don't go close to him and always use jab. Don't combo him to much and keep your combo's short.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
listen to bladeofapollo on that one its true. my bro is a luigi player himself and everytime i try the dthrow>utilts combo he always seems to prevail with the nair popping me straight up into the air.
all i have to say tho is be cautious of luigis fair and dair, as well as his tornado thing. luigi can move pretty fast when tornadoing and it also is an annoying that leads to aerial combos for luigi. his tornado usually catches me off guard

Uck

Smash Journeyman
Fowards aerials work good when fighting luigi since he doesnt have alot of traction he moves out of grab range if he shields.

LinksArrow

Smash Rookie
My brother is a Luigi player, he knocks me into the air, and knocks the **** out of me in the air, while I can't do anything about it. I need a stratagey to aviod this. He usually likes going to Yoshi's Story or Pokemon Stadium.
Heh, my cousin uses Luigi alot as well. I suggest useing Uck's strategy on luigi, its what I do alot.( Forward aerials )

Top Bottom