• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What your Sonic's playstyle?

Boxob

Smash Champion
I'm leaving in like five minutes to pick up dress pants for a sweet 16 I have to go to tonight lol. maybe when i get back?

LuCKy

Smash Master
i played melee the whole 4 days before yesterday lol........well not all day but a couple hours each day

then like for 2 hours brawl yesterday.......after that i actually played someone on wifi with sonic lol then another hour after that

SonicLucario

Smash Journeyman
i played melee the whole 4 days before yesterday lol........well not all day but a couple hours each day

then like for 2 hours brawl yesterday.......after that i actually played someone on wifi with sonic lol then another hour after that
Was joking but yeah lol.I have a hard time adjusting to Melee after playing Brawl for 2 months:laugh:.

We should have an online friendly or 2 sometime:)

heartless_pit

Smash Cadet
i dunno what u wud call my style but basically i like to get into a run and dash attack or slide in with a up smash to rack up damage, if i get em and they go airbourne ill follow up with an uair or ill mess up my bair (happens alot). If i miss or they dun go airbourne i ussaly down smash, run away and get ready to repeat with different attck (spin dash, or if im stupid another try at the dash XD)

If i spin dash at em i ussaly start at around 50% i jump if i hit em (its basically luck if my next air attck hits em(im not very good yet)

If i can get em to around 100% ill try to fsmash or dsmash alot after landing next to them or, after my spin dashes, dash attcks ECT.

So basically ide say im hit and run/combo sonic then i change at around 50%-70% to a relentless attacker (ide probally take more care if its last minute or last stock XD)

I wud spam YOUR TOO SLOW ! But then ide win to fast XD !

Browny

Smash Hater
i tried the 'dont get hit' playstyle today

worked quite well, the mindgames were insane... my brother was about to kill me when he couldnt land a kill move on me for at least 2 minutes while i slowly chipped away at his fox, ultimately winning with me finishing on 164%. was quite funny how he resorted to c-stick spam in an effort to get anything besides his blaster to actually hit me :>

FrostByte

Smash Lord
You'd also have to use the contraction, "you're" instead of the homonym that shows possession.
Too slow

noun-
A mass of invisible objects or particles attached to everything in the world except hedgehogs. It amplifies the gravitational constant, thus hindering movement. Those who fight for their friends have great amounts of this.

Examples

I'm gonna smack the too slow out of you.
Your too slow is showing.

Synonyms- Antisonic matter, Ganondorf

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
start match, down tilt - down tilt - aaa combo - fair - fair - inverted bair ftw. Mix in an upsmash or uptilt every now and then, a spring jump with dair, and occasional approaching with spin dashes. That's the recipe for OSM's Sonic game.

Umby

Smash Master
Too slow

noun-
A mass of invisible objects or particles attached to everything in the world except hedgehogs. It amplifies the gravitational constant, thus hindering movement. Those who fight for their friends have great amounts of this.

Examples

I'm gonna smack the too slow out of you.
Your too slow is showing.

Synonyms- Antisonic matter, Ganondorf
Your Ganondorf!
Your Antisonic matter!

Better side taunts than the current one.

Top Bottom