• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What your best moment in Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DryFear

Smash Rookie
My best moment in Brawl is when I battle online with my friend. I use Sonic. My friend use Sonic. We use that Sonic ball thing anyway, we are battle in air for 5 mins without touch a ground. And that match has got 4 stocks, and also it has been 20 mins. That mean, it is my greatest battle ever I played. So what is your best moment in Brawl?

kr3wman

Smash Master
It was in a 2v2 match. The team was MK/Falcon against Mario/Ike.

I don't know how, but I managed to survived with 2 stocks left while falcon was killed early.

So I was camping on the side of the stage (Lylat Cruise) and Ike started charging Fsmash on the complete other side of the stage. I was like 'wtf he's never gonna hit me with that.' Mario, like a ninja, subtlety charged the fludd and used it to throw Ike at me.

The other stock, the same thing happened but with Ike's Neutral B. I was completely humiliated, but it was epic.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I was in a 3 man FFA. I was Weegee, my two opponents were Link and Lucario. They tried their hardest to double team me and eliminate me from the competition, but Lucario failed, and I wailed on the Link for the win. That's my greatest moment as of late.

I also remember playing in this tourney that my friend threw. (nothing major) It was recorded and everything. I played Marth and I won the whole **** tournament. Didn't lose one match. That's when I realized I was ready for big time Brawl in the city. (New York City, that is)

Best Melee moment (this probably shouldn't be here, but oh well) has to be when I entered a tournament in the city and I was playing Marth, about to get 4 stocked against a Mario. I had one stock to his four, so I just started to wail on the Mario. One stock went down, then another, and another. I had like 60% damage when I got Mario to one stock, and I finished the fight with a dair spike. totally awesome.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Prepare yourself.
Opponent Ike comes rushing toward me with Quick Draw to recover, and right after side taunting I used Eruption.
KO.
Happened today.

Also, I got a match with two PK Flash KOs.
Can't remember what the third one was, but it was easy to see from a mile away.
Against a good player, Final Destination, today.

Hagar

Smash Cadet
Using samus's dair for the kill during the middle of fox/falco's side b

using mario's cape to reverse up bs

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
With TL, I Dair'd a Fully charged Wario Waft while one stage, and it sent him down at a 45 degree angle and killed him.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
My best moment in Brawl is when I battle online with my friend. I use Sonic. My friend use Sonic. We use that Sonic ball thing anyway, we are battle in air for 5 mins without touch a ground. And that match has got 4 stocks, and also it has been 20 mins. That mean, it is my greatest battle ever I played. So what is your best moment in Brawl?
Rarely do you ever see perfect punctuation and spelling with absolutely horrible grammar. That was one of the most difficult things I've ever read. I hope to god that English is your second language.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I am new there. Don't blame me.
Welcome to the forums, but most forums have a search function in which you can search for threads that might be repeats of your topic. Ours is no exception.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom