• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Would Your Final Smash Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platypus

Smash Ace
Astride a magic potato alongside Mario. ________ S
Mine would be to suddenly transform into Bloody Gir, turn the stage into outer space, and hover to the center of the screen. There, the Angel of Oblivion would unleash a devastating series of gigantic, purple-rimmed light spheres. Oh, yes, there would also be the background music from the secret final boss in Kirby 64 (Download it and beat it if you want to hear it, I have no link).

Xilliam

Smash Rookie
Xilliam grabs a smash ball.

Pulls out a kunai then splits it into four, pins down the opponent, summons 7 shadow clones and uses a seven times Rasingan.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
>Final Smash: LAZUR BOMB<

Hes opening the hatch!

Its still opening!

...what a marvel it is to wait!...

........you may also pummel your opponet while he attempts to begin his final smash...

also..

FINAL SMASH: MASAHIRO SAKURAI

could this be true? is this a dream? no its sakurai!

i begin to glow and embrace tyour oponnets with warmful hugs..

...however...

SPIKES GROW FROM MY ARMS THUS EMPAILING THEM..THATS RIGHT. RATED M BISHES. I AM YOUR TOOL, USE ME TO ATTACK YOUR ENEMIES, master...

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Colenstien FS: SISSY BARRAGE!

First I poke them in the eyes, then I kick them in the shins, then I run home and eat a bowl full of Ben and Jerry's. Mmmmmmmm Ben and Jerry's.

SmashWhammy

Smash Cadet
My FINAL SMASH would be called WHAMMY INVASION

once I get the Smash Ball, the Whammy foghorn sounds and millions of the little critters would walk across the screen, with

• Mallets with the effects of the Golden Hammer (float in air, auto ko)
  • jackhammer (same as above, except for floating)
  • And some of them will stop and pull out the tnt and blow himself up
  • all of these actions are based on whammy animations
  • of course, it could be offset in a coin match as they would just take the coins

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
Chrono Drain

I yell chrono drain and time slows dramatically.I then zip too all enemies on screen and slice them at incredeble speeds with my two longswords. my personal time limit is three seconds. I deal an equal amount of damage depending on how many enemies are on screen

1: 75%
2: 50%
3: 25%

there is no knock back effect, and when it is over, I zip back to where I was originally and undo the time slow. it was as if it never happened ;)

My Final Smash:

Uh oh, where'd Jiggly puff get that mic?

Pa-puff!

...so sleepy...

Whats this? The mic is actually a marker?

She's... she's drawing WIENERS ON THEIR FACES???

MAXIMUM DAMAGE

I credit this final smash to Crea. I love you Crea.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No opponent has lasted long enough against me to be able to use my "Final Smash", my power is so great, they simply fall dead from my presence...

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I found out that you can use the bongos from Donkey Kong Bongo with Smash (you can only use two buttons though). I'd do something like DK's FS except I do it myself!

antimatter

Smash Lord
I would fly up in the air and release fire, water, earth, air, metal, wood, light, and dark from my form, hitting everyone on the stage.

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
I'd pull out my violin... xD

Everyone would run for the hills.

Actually, I'm actually a good violin player. *shifty eyes* xP

jedi2448

Smash Cadet
Bust out my lightsaber and preceed to hand out a little southern hospetality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom