• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Would Your Final Smash Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
Lol, interesting topic.

Mine would be pulling out a bucket of KFC chicken grease and throwing it in my opponents face.

/totally original

Florida

イーグランツ
Rofl, no way!
I was just talking about what our personal final smash would be with a friend over the phone, haha!
We've came up with some witty ones =P

I'd just do a roundhouse kick ;)

Berimbau

Smash Journeyman
my opponent and i would suddenly both turn to a gamecube and start playing melee. i would proceed to pwn their face.

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
My final smash would be my "Saturn Armageddon" attack, I would point upwards in the sky and random million balls of energy will fall down on my opponents. Its my unstoppable attack. lol

*Sets a Motion Sensor Bomb and Teleports from Thread*

Darkurai

Smash Master
I like this topic.

The following Final Smash is actually for my character in the RP I do with my girlfriend, but he's based off of me. So it's okay.

<Dark Angel>
Here to fulfill the Prophecy of the Dark Angel, Kurai has obtained the smash ball!

Angel wings...but they're black!?

The shadows have immoblized you!

He grabs you! What is he doing!?

He fires several nova beams into your stomach!

Then he throws you into the air!

To finish it, he flies upward and strikes you with his sword!

Here's basically what happens. The character, Kurai Oscuro (AKA me), can control shadows. So shadows fly from him in one direction towards another player, similar to how Link's FS is activated. Then, using his enhanced speed, he flies to the player trapped in the shadows and grabs them. Kurai can fire a beam of energy known as "nova" out of his hand, and he does exactly that after grabbing. He then throws the other player high into the air, and flies into the air after them and meteor-smashes them into the ground. Visually, it would be one of the more impressive Final Smashes in the game.

Sandwich

Smash Ace
I sue them. Simple.

Like Sakurai would be like, the captions.

Sandwich is pulling out a briefcase!

He's gotta sue those asshats!

Wow! Mario just got public fine'd!!!!!!!!!

Instant death insues.

dan smith

Smash Champion
My final smash would be insulting sarcastic disaproval of your immature and worthless thread.

It's hurts doesn't it?

(I've become a real curmudgeon on these boards lately...)

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
Interesting... and since I play music...

<Drum Solo of Ownage>

Are those...DRUMSTICKS!?

Ah! Could it be? A drum solo? Its loud!

Rock and Roll at its finest! Perhaps he could play for K.K. Slider?

I was going to post a clearer picture, but screw you guys, you only get to see a glimpse of my face :laugh:

Sonovin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonovin
3DS FC
2466-3203-5587
I would turn invincible and then destroy the whole stage with a giant jump.

While everyone falls to their doom, I float gently charging an attack.

After everyone dies, I release all the energy and the stage is reformed.

=]

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
If I were to grab a Smash Ball, I would rip off all my skin, revealing that I'm actually a robot that can transform into a giant hyper giga death ray. After the Final Smash is over, I transform back into a robot and stay as one for the rest of the match. I'm more deadly in this mode.

If I could, I might come up with better FS attacks throughout the life of this thread. This one sucks but it's all I could think of for now, lol.

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
Pin Clock: Final Smash

<The Scatman Pin>
Look out Everybody! Pin Clock just managed to get his hands on the infamous Smash Ball!
Huh? Why is the background Blue?
Woah! A Giant Dancing Pin goes by, damaging everyone in his dangerous path! Other Clocks such as Strawberry, Rupee, Coal and Tequila appear has well.
It's a Whole Performance!
But... How could such a Final Smash end? Good Question.
Uh-oh! it's a Cursed Four Leaf Clover!
After Pin pulls a leaf from the Clover, the whole screen spins...you might just get dizzy from watching it...
BANG! What a Dramatic Entrance!

You may find this Final Smash useful in situations, as after the attack, the Stages music becomes Scatman.

I wish I had Pics for all of that. Based upon
Pin Clock Scatman: http://kirbykrew.deviantart.com/art/Pin-Clock-Scatman-45276081
The Unlucky 13th: http://kirbykrew.deviantart.com/art/The-Unlucky-13th-50719069

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
LOL I'll throw mine out...

Does ODL really suck that badly, or does he have something up his sleeve? You don't have time to ponder such questions as he has just grabbed as Smash Ball!

What's that? He's glowing with awesome power?!

Now he's sitting down?

He...he...gave up?!?!?!?!?!?!

Essintailly I begin glowing like I'm about to unleash some godly attack, only then to sit down and shrug going "Eh, I give up"

Then across the screen the message "Laze-tality!" appears. However, the player instantly loses the match. Even if it's timed. Or stock.

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
Couple options here. Either the game becomes turn based for 6 turns a player, The mystery machine drives across the screen(nickname is SHaggy), or a swarm of children(I work at a w/ kids) tackle everybody.

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
Mine would be: when i unleash the FS goodness, all of nintendo's characters come out and annihalate (mighta spelled that wrong) everyone else

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
My final smash would be

HTML:
[COLOR="White"]Light-shock beam[/COLOR]

Shoots lightning out into the sky and lightningstrikes hit everyone leaving them stunned and doing 50-70 damage​

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
I'd take out my guitar and start playing, anyone in a 2 meter radius would burst into flames. If anyone is farther away that that, they're completely safe.

...On retrospective, that move would suck. I'm glad none of the characters in SSBB have something like that... Wait.

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
Final Smash: Prayer

My current damage % and fall back would be given away (thus giving me full health), divided among my enemies depending on how close they are to me (the range work's like Peach's FS).

lukintosh

Smash Ace
<Final Smash: Rick Roll>

What? lukintosh grabbed a Smash Ball!

He throws a Youtube link at his foes!

A gigantic Rick Astley appears! Is he... singing?

Foes are tormented by Rick Astley's "smexy" voice and their retardedness to click the link!

Opponents are sent flying away in a moment of self depression!

If you wanna see it in action, click here.

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Final Smash

IM SO GOOD I DONT NEED A FINAL SMASH, THEY'RE ALL MY B MOVES

Serously, though...

DR. GFLK: FINAL SMASH

<Final Smash: Sprite>

he draus pixelart and its so gud that it goes and beets every1 up in 1 hit :)

smashbot226

Smash Master
I'd summon Chuck Norris and we'd fly around the stage, tackling people away similar to Super Sonic. Then, after about thirty seconds or five collisions, me and Chuck fly across opposite ends and throw random explosives into the air, setting all on fire.

12soreloser

Smash Cadet
My Final smash would be: 1) I run to the nearest gas station
2) I steal the gas pumps
3) I run back to the stage
4) I douse everyone in gasoline
And finally...
5) I light a match and chuck torwards the nearest enemy

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Ok... I'll take a wack at it. Me would be based on my gameness.

Let's see here... My weapon of choice would be... A Nintendo Power magazine! Sorta like the item fan, but it would be teh pwn.

My Neutral B would be Review- I open my NP and it would show a number. Depending on that number is how much damage they get. Sorta like the game and watch but more of an around attack.

My side B would be chucking Wiimotes at my enemies. Cool huh?

My up B would be spinning around the Wiimote nunchuk to fly up sorta as a third recovery.

My down B would have to be a reference to the Pulse section on Nintendo Power. I show the magazine on the ground and then it would start shaking it with words and pictures from the mag.

And last, but not least. Final Smash! A bunch of Nintendo consoles from NES to Wii would circle around me then make a ginormous explosion of them all! That would rock lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom