• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would you want spoiled for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
im europe, so everything BUT the supspace (so, all charcters, which are unlockable, how to unlock, all stages, first template tier list, AT,items, you get the point)

_Slick_

Smash Ace
Everything. I mean the only thing I'll be disappointed to hear about is that Wind Waker Link is out. But that disappointment would go if Lucario is in. And if both aren't in. :( :( :(

Metalknux

Smash Ace
I only want to know if Falco is in. As soon as the full roster is revealed, I'll go to the page, press ctrl+f and search "Falco". If the search returns no results, I'll play dramatic music in the background while ripping the Melee CD, stomping my Wii, GC, and 64, punching walls and repeatedly slamming my head into my TV.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
This may sounds strange, but I don't want to know who the characters are but HOW you unlock them.

It's like saying 'Complete this task to get a Character' but you won't know who your getting :O

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
Final Roster, how to unlock them, but NOTHING on Subspace that is NOT on the Dojo.

I want to be one of the guys who passes around the spoiler free unlocks.

I also want a spoiler free unlock everything else.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
id like to know who im maining. half the people on this site seem to know who theyre going to play most often already, without ever even comming 2000 miles close to the game or knowing who all is even going to be in it. i think its a superpower, and i got shafted.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
I only want to know if Falco is in. As soon as the full roster is revealed, I'll go to the page, press ctrl+f and search "Falco". If the search returns no results, I'll play dramatic music in the background while ripping the Melee CD, stomping my Wii, GC, and 64, punching walls and repeatedly slamming my head into my TV.

Get over it its a game...I think i might do that if SE sucks though

Anyways I just wanna know all about the SE

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
So.... How would you make a spoiler-free unlock guide?
Simple. The guide says what to do, but it doesn't tell what is being unlocked (or whether it is a character or stage or other feature).

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Honestly, Dojo is one big spoiler.

So when Japan gets the game, I will only want to know who the characters are, not the unlockables, or story mode and what happens. what about you?
i'll do my best to avoid smash related forums and internet sites once brawl comes out in japan. I like the surprise of not knowing who is in.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I want to know all the charatcers and pretty much anything about the game except the story mode.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
I want to know/see:

if every veteran from Melee is back, and has new moves.
Sonic's stage. One from a newer game, or Green hill or something like that?
EVERY game mode and possibility from the online section.
how coins will work, except for betting on players.
the amount of stickers and trophies.
if everyone including the unlockable characters have their own long storyline, or if you can just start from Mario and can choose your way from there.
The amount of characters and levels.(not the names)

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Not wholly true, if you knew everything, you wouldn't get the, "What the hell did I just unlock?!" experience.
When you see how this game is all-around brilliant, you'd probably get amnesia from the awesomeness, and forget all the spoilers. :D

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
All the starting characters, items, stages, assist trophies, pokeballs, music, and game modes. Also, new techniques and game mechanics. Oh yeah, and ALL of the returning veterans even if some aren't starters. And the total number of characters in the game.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I just want to know the number of characters. That way any characters won't be spoiled to me.

kunai_abuser

Smash Journeyman
All I want to know is if Falco is playable. I'll find out everything else when I buy the game XD

I'll have to stay away from the internets for a few days...

Minus the laughing, same for me, also, I want this Ness drama to be over with, I'd be content with knowing his fate.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Just the roster, all of it. I want to know who is offically in and who is an AT/Trophy/Sticker/Boss/Not in the game at all so I can rub it in the supporters faces.

I'm a little mean I know.

Kazydai

Smash Apprentice
I don't want to know anything...yeah the updates are killing me, but this is a once in a lifetime chance. With a game like this, not only will it be awesome to play and experience, but the unlockables are gonna be *****in'!! I have to experience that goin' in blind. I want everything to be fresh and brand new, just like when I played Melee. I still remember those days...

"Holy ****! Mewtwo!!!"
"Who the **** is Marth?"
"What the hell is that? Mr. Game & Watch!!! Omg, I have his old games!!!

I'm telling you guys, nothin' beats that. Nothin'.

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
I don't want to know anything...yeah the updates are killing me, but this is a once in a lifetime chance. With a game like this, not only will it be awesome to play and experience, but the unlockables are gonna be *****in'!! I have to experience that goin' in blind. I want everything to be fresh and brand new, just like when I played Melee. I still remember those days...

"Holy ****! Mewtwo!!!"
"Who the **** is Marth?"
"What the hell is that? Mr. Game & Watch!!! Omg, I have his old games!!!

I'm telling you guys, nothin' beats that. Nothin'.
For me I was so confused about Mr. G&W I thought they made up a retro character as a joke. I thought Marth was a girl... man good times!

Zek

Smash Ace
All the characters. There's no way I can help myself during that couple of weeks before the NA release. Besides, I'll probably look up how to unlock them as well - god knows how long it would take me to find them all if I just stumbled around blindly. Surprises are nice and all but I just really really want to play as everybody as soon as possible. The unlocking process is going to be a pretty trivial portion of Brawl's longevity in the grand scheme of things. Maybe I'll try it myself for the first day or something.

mattc1231

Smash Apprentice
im just gonna splurge myself into any information i can find. if theirs info and other people know about it, i can't live with the fact that its out there and i dont know it

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
everything

EDIT: This isn't an epic RPG, this is Smash Bros, who cares about spoilers?

SeriousWB

Smash Apprentice
everything

EDIT: This isn't an epic RPG, this is Smash Bros, who cares about spoilers?
Agreed. When I went into Melee I pretty much knew what was there minus trophies. And also I would go on the internet to specifically find out what I had to do, and what I could unlock. With all the different modes in Brawl, how can you expect to unlock everything through normal gameplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom