• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would you do for Preimy? Round 2! 2/3/11 - 2/13/11

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
ok guys put the blame on me but i put this tourney on the back burner and almost forgot so im sorry.
but this tourney is my new years resolution and dammit im going to see it to the end ill be making the now and yes the prize is still going and since i flaked for so long im going to make it the year long premium membership.
no more johns for me >_<
the first 16 that i see to sign up im entering

ok everything is set i just need at least 1 main to be used and name tags from everyone.
sorry i decided to have no reserves
and im sorry skaterbaj
it's my fault for not asking for sign up information beforehand and since you didn't list any i skipped you. if i ever hold another tourney you will a personal invite from me :)
me and Link2thelost90 will be sending out vm's asap

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Knubs. won 0-2
my :mario2: vs :falco: on Smashville (lol almost epic win till I SD'd last stock by accident .-.) = :falco:
my :rob: vs :falco: on pokemon stadium = :falco: (Welp...im never gonna use Rob again/3 stock'd
My Rob is Garb lol -.-
GGs Knubs.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Dourin-x i sent him a message if no response by tonight you get the win :/

as today is the deadline im going to contact everyone who hasn't gotten their matches done.

updated bracket PolarBear!

for a couple players i have Extended the deadline to 27th

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
You can go ahead and give Mike the first win. I've failed to be online as the same time as this guy for a while now.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
tournemant updates
bracket updated
round 2 starting today so 2/3/11 - 2/13/11
im going to really enforce the deadline this time
Dourin-X,Cubone,Nysyarc, get the win for most actively trying to get their matches done :glare:

Top Bottom