• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what would u guys want more for free? (December) snacker, 2 tacos, spicy chicken, etc

Charoo

Smash Champion
a $1 chicken sandwich/hamburger (probably carl's jr.) or a slice from round table or something.

expect this to happen in december

edit: there's kfc, taco bell, papa johns, and other stuff near this "place" too. So like, I'll just get what u guys want that will be like around 1 dollar per item.

It will be like first 50 people to come or the people who bring stuff I guess. Since this will come out of my pocket.

Zoap

Smash Master
Charoo said:
what would u guys want more for free? (December)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a $1 chicken sandwich/hamburger (probably carl's jr.) or a slice from round table or something.

expect this to happen in december
3years said:
lets go 2 kfc i work there so ill get u all discounts lol...
What kinda of discounts can you get on an alrdy 99 cent chicken snacker O_O

Charoo

Smash Champion
there's kfc, taco bell, papa johns, and other stuff near this "place" too. So like, I'll just get what u guys want that will be like around 1 dollar per item.

It will be like first 50 people to come or the people who bring stuff I guess. Since this will come out of my pocket.

3Years

Smash Lord
i dont really like carl's jr cuz 1 time i got a big burger and the meat wasnt really cooked and i asked for another 1 and the new 1 they gave me wasnt cooked all the way and it sucked sp i left...

3Years

Smash Lord
oh i think i found sumthin better then kfc...in-n-out s*** theres nuthin 4 a dollar nvm...hmmm those tacos do sound good oh speakin of jack in the crack tacos i just found out that the meat in em is tofu MIND GAMES or should i say TASTE BUD GAMES lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If they serve Mashed Potatoes, I'll take some of that.

3Years

Smash Lord
of course we serve mashpotatos...only $1.69 for an individual and $2.90 for a large lol...so wut time u want us 2 be there jtb

Top Bottom