• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would dissipoint you about brawl the most, or already did

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
What would dissipoint you about brawl the most, or already did.

Pity Final smash?-Can it alone be turned off?
2 min Wifi matches with anyone?
Random trippining (If its randon)?
Unfair characters(too good XD)?
Your character you like the most being horrible?
Not being able to record videos?
No online game updates (stage additions,character balancing)
No online ranking system?
No names on wifi with anyone?
Not as much characters that you dreamed of?
Not as much level as you wanted?
If Lag online is unbearable?
Your most wanted character not being in game?

*Some levels in the game cant be playable on wifi?

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
Definately Lyn...

I'm not saying it's some kind of sausage-fest or anything, I just think it needs to branch out more.

What I would be the most dissapointed about would be if Ridley wasn't in.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
If Isaac isn't playable that will really disappoint me.

As for what's already disappointed me, it's the stages and music. The majority of them just aren't up to the standards the past two games have set up.

Serph

Smash Journeyman
If any character who wasn't a clone in Melee (Ganondorf aside) is cut, then I'll be disappointed.

devious_nucleus

Smash Cadet
sonic's music being crap
dedede being required to be played to win sse
metaknight or pit not being available right away
stupid 9-year old ****heads talking away on wifi
voice chat on wifi (kinda ties in with the last one)
halo dude (i don't know what his name is, something chief. noone tell me please) being in
non-wii release of brawl. i want the ps3-ers and xbox-heads to suffer. if they care. they might
playable sonic characters that are not sonic.

Jez22

Smash Cadet
No Captain Falcon would be the biggest load of crap if he aibnt in and also link being crap. hopefully none of these will be true.

AeryEcho

Smash Cadet
Actually, I'm kind of sad with the fact that when you play WiFi, you could be playing with a person who would be your best friend and played a fun game with you, but you are doomed to never know their name, friend code, etc. You can't even say "Good game, want to rematch?" after the fight!
The lack of WiFi-related options is starting to get to me...

I was also hoping that sideways Wiimote used some sort of motion sensing in gameplay, but I guess not...

I guess most of what everybody else said would be disappointing too.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Claus not being playable.

Worse still would be Claus not being playable because Ness was playable. :/

Chiastic

Smash Apprentice
1.- megaman not being in the game
2.- the lack of online updates, specifically when it comes to character balance.

geogaither

Smash Apprentice
no ganondorf
no windwaker representation (AT, level, char, something)

and no online ranked

Everything else has met or exceeded expecations, and if these 3 manage to be in, then it wins as best game ever.

ricydafrog

Smash Journeyman
only 2 pokemon representatives so no jigglypuff
only 23 characters counting zamus

Shuma

Smash Hero
No Ridley and no second Metroid Rep, that would destroy me, DESTROY ME!!!.

Formless

Smash Cadet
A really bad online system. Lag and lack of features to name. I'd hope for rankings/leagues but I know that's impossible.

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
Definately Lyn...
Same here, Lyn the AT was the biggest let-down for me and seeing that update was a very depressing moment. As far as female newcomers go, I truly believed Lyn was second only to Krystal as far as their potential goes.

When it comes to female reps, I really wanted to see a chick with a sword or even just a female Fire Emblem character. I suppose there's still some hope for Micaiah, but I don't believe she had the same potential as Lyn.

Though he's my most wanted newcomer, I could accept Wolf's exclusion if Star Fox only ends up with two reps. But if we can have three, then I would be really disappointed if didn't make the cut.

Kooichi

Smash Journeyman
Only thing that could disappoint me is Falco not returning as a playable character. But I can easily deal with that XD

Cheezball

Smash Ace
No names on wifi with anyone?
That's it, right there. I was so ticked when I heard that. I finally get to play with other people, but no names online. SUCKS. I think it also is disappointing for the ranking. I mean, lets say someone was really good and his online name was bob. You could go to the ranking list, check his name, see if he is available, and battle him. Without that, you could be a newbie battling the best Brawler out there. It sucks.

jayssite

Smash Rookie
I'm very disappointed with the online play (with anyone). You could be playing a fun game with somebody who could become your best friend, but sadly you will never know their name or friend code, etc. You don't even have the opportunity to say "Good game, want a rematch?" afterwards!

I'm also disappointed by the lack of any ranking system. I mean, let's say someone was really good and his online name was "Bob". You could go to the ranking list, see if he is available, and battle him. But with no ranking system, you could be a n00b battling against the best Smasher out there! It sucks.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
No Ridley (playable or otherwise)
No Custom Robo
No Golden Sun
No Geno
No Wolf

Linkeatspie

Smash Apprentice
If they didn't count your wins and losses at least (not rankings) online that would stink. Besides that, nothing except there not being at least 35 characters.

Top Bottom