• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would Diddy be without bananas?

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
Hey now, dont discriminate on color. I find his pink hat/shirt to be the coolest. He looks like a little gorilla pimp. Nothing worse than having a monkey dressed like a pimp latch onto you and beat you in the head :/
Lol, a pimp humping your face, now that is just saying "Hey, I own you"

Your picture brings silly thoughts about Diddy humping zero suit.

No pants, bananas, peanuts, and humping, that should already label Diddy Kong as top tier, lol

havocnetwork

Smash Cadet
Contrary to popular belief, diddy would do quite well without bananas. I go games without using a single banana, and I can 4-stock without losing a life.

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
Contrary to popular belief, diddy would do quite well without bananas. I go games without using a single banana, and I can 4-stock without losing a life.
You joined Smash Boards less than 10 days ago, and you main Wolf. I'm certainly taking that valuable advice to heart. I'll never use bananas again. ;)

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Don't mean to kill the thread, but the point is, Diddy does have bananas, so stop worrying about what he'd be like without them =/

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
exactly, people dont get killed by bananas they get killed by attacks. bananas just make it funny and set you up for the kill. If you have a problem with bananas there is four things you can do.

-dont get hit with them
-dont step on them
-dont play against diddy
-stop playin brawl and stay away from super markets

Raisinbran10488

Smash Cadet
exactly, people dont get killed by bananas they get killed by attacks. bananas just make it funny and set you up for the kill. If you have a problem with bananas there is four things you can do.

-dont get hit with them
-dont step on them
-dont play against diddy
-stop playin brawl and stay away from super markets
I dunno man... i could go without supermarkets but.....

VENOIYI

Smash Rookie
the bananas aren't that great and doesn't everyone know that they can be used by both players....

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
your an idiot. go home
if u can't play diddy without bananas then u obviously can't play wit diddy. I can play diddy without them I mean throwing bananaz is not goin to kill your opponent. matter of fact I use bananaz only when I need them and I use them for campers n to breakdown defenses n edgeguard thats about it.

Top Bottom