• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will you do with Brawl when you first get it?

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
I know some people are going to look for the fastest way to unlock every character, and start competing on WiFi, some may just jump right into WiFi play with the starting characters and see how they do.

For me, I personally am going to go straight to SubSpace Emissary and play the entire thing non-stop. Most likely this will unlock several aspects to the game. After I do this, I will beat classic mode with each character. Then I will look to complete every one player thing possible.

After that I will look to unlock each and every character so I can test them out. After this I will probably just do some friendly matches with my friends and just test out each character to find which one I like the most. I'll also probably test out each controller and see which one I like the most.

After probably a good week or so, I will finally enter the WiFi scene and being building skill with whichever group of character I choose to master.

What will you do first when you get your copy?

Frogla

Smash Ace
My freinds coming over so

1. He can watch me play Classic Mode thru Mario. (Tradition gotta do since ive done it since 64)
2. Play thru SSE (both of us) until were done.
3.Might do some VS Matches
4.TEAM WIFI BABY

brawl1994

Smash Journeyman
1. go thu the controls and pick the one i like best
2. play test all the starter characters
3. go thu SSE with my friend
4. unlock all the characters/stages i feel like unlocking (using the guide that i will buy)
6. play test the unlockables
7. build some sweet stages to mess around with
8. go online and kick some butts
9. unlock everything else
10. have fun doing whatever i please

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
LoL, let's stay on topic here.

Anyway, I will probably play 2 player SSE with my friend and try to beat it on a very hard difficulty assuming there is more than 1 difficulty level for SSE.

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
trainning mode, samus, smash orb, big boom, and learn how to play as zamus

after that ill play classic mode to see if Master Hand and FD are in

TMS

Smash Journeyman
Have 4 play free for alls with my bros and friends. I'll be using Pokemon Trainer.

NastyMcMean

Smash Apprentice
Obvious........ i am going to training mode to play with most of the chars just to get the feeling of brawl, then i am probably going to beat sse with pit, maybe with my friend who plays melee if he is over, if hes not i am not waiting for him XD

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
Invite a friend over, mysteriously contract chicken pox, Brawl all day.
EDIT: friend happens to have chicken pox, so whats the risk?
Rofl Waffles.

I, too, have been keeping my attendance up so that I can take that Monday off to play.

Also, I will be staying off of this site as much as I can.

lazychi

Smash Cadet
1. Unlock as many characters as i can
2. SSE
3. Practice
4. ONLINE!!! Hopefully No Lag

CANT WAIIIIIIITT!!!

Cpatain_Doompants

Smash Rookie
1: contract a sudden illness
2: unlock king Dedede if he is not unlocked to begin with
3: continously own my other "Sick" friends online
4: ???
5: profit

Unknownlight

Smash Journeyman
First go through all the characters in training mode and choose a new main. Then I'll probably do a few quick some vs matches, then jump into classic. When I feel fairly comfortable with my new main, I`ll blaze through SSE and after that jump into WiFi finally. Then I`ll probably check out all the new features (stage builder, my music etc.) and then unlock all the characters.

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
Alright. Heroes is on so I'm gonna be gone for about an hour.

These responses are great! Keep them coming.

It looks like nobody plans on jumping right in to WiFi.
I think I will probably give it a week or so for the population to increase.

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
First I'll do a Melee with my sister like I always do (me as Samus her as Yoshi...tradition since Smash 64), then when she gets bored (or I kick her out, lol) I'll look on the internet on how to unlock the characters. Probably do a stage creation or two, then move on to Subspace Emisary.

SaxyPlayah

Smash Apprentice
Its ok, we all know they can fit in that small hole in the CD. ^_^
Hehe, nice....

Yeah....my friend and i are going to have a sleepover and spend an entire 24 hours on completing subspace emissary and unlocking everything....afterwards ill play some versus, beat classic with pikachu (tradition), create some stages, then eventually make it onto wi-fi....

highsmasher

Smash Cadet
get super stoned and learn the most dramatic moves of the game quickly.

i need to learn things equivalent to captain falcons running shffld fair. JUDDDDDDDDDDDGEMENT KNEE TO U FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
get super stoned and learn the most dramatic moves of the game quickly.

i need to learn things equivalent to captain falcons running shffld fair. JUDDDDDDDDDDDGEMENT KNEE TO U FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ummmm. lol. you'll probably have a bit of fun with ike then

finalark

SNORLAX
1: Mess with all of the controllers until I find something I like.
2: Try out every starting character in the game
3: Beat SSE
4: Invite friends over and have a few VS games
5: Online

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
Play Melee(Brawl?) mode. Probably use this time to also get accustom to each controller option. Training mode just wouldn't do it for me. :/

It releases on Sunday, so I probably won't skip school. But it's still a possibility. And games normally don't release here in Canada for another two days, so it's also most likely :/

Top Bottom