• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will you do when you complete the game?

Cheezball

Smash Ace
When you complete everything in the game, what will you do? Online play, I know I will get all the stages and characters and etc., but I know I would not be going after trophies. So I am going to try and get all the trophies. I will also play online and complete SSE in different modes. What will you do?

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
See, the thing about Smash Bros is that there is no "complete the game." It's a fighting game with infinate replay value. You still play Melee, don't you?

Cheezball

Smash Ace
Well, that is not what I meant. I mean when you get everything. I should have said it in a different way. No, I do not play melee still. The last time I played melee was over 1 year ago.

upex

Smash Cadet
Definatly Online and probably stage builder. Also trying out all of the new characters that I wouldnt normally play to see how they are.

EggBomb

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to unlock everything (including trophies and stickers) and play with my friends all the time like I've done for the last 2 games. We still play both of them, so you know it won't get old!

Plus we can always switch it up and play one of the previous games, especially if SSB64 ever comes out on VC

gigasteve

Smash Ace
See, the thing about Smash Bros is that there is no "complete the game." It's a fighting game with infinate replay value. You still play Melee, don't you?
I think he means SSE, or something along those lines. But I agree: it will never finish.
Anyways, I will collect ALL trophies (missed Diskun, too hard). Also, eventually, online, maybe tournaments.

Tachita

Smash Cadet
keep playing until the new smash bros
maybe a tournament
and play again the SSE but with different endings, that is, if there are different endings

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Play with other people, enter tournaments and keep having fun. I mean, if worse comes to worse, delete saved file and start all over again.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Glitches son!

I love game glitches, and, as long as they are crazy and can't be abused online, they really add to my gaming experience. Sliding a friend through the stage after he infinites me, warping across the level and doing damage to myself, anything odd and crazy found I have to try.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
Glitches son!

I love game glitches, and, as long as they are crazy and can't be abused online, they really add to my gaming experience. Sliding a friend through the stage after he infinites me, warping across the level and doing damage to myself, anything odd and crazy found I have to try.
That is something I surely will do, I can't believe I actually forgot about that. XD

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
I would just enjoy my favorite aspect of the Smash brothers series, multi player. Whether it's offline or online, it really doesn't matter as long I'm playing another person. However, I might occasonally play the Subspace Emissary for the cut scenes if Sakurai doesn't have a cut scene viewing mode.

Leviscus

Smash Apprentice
Once I complete the game (Trophies aren't a necessity and I'll get those as I get around to it) I will have already decided my main and will play online A LOT to hone my skills and eventually find a tourney close to my location and see how I stand up to the best smashers :p

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
well i'll keep playing it i havn't stopped playing melee and i've got no one to play against in that game with online play i'm set hopeless addiction here i come.

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
The same thing I did and still do with Melee, play the game and get better.

foxtrotblues

Smash Rookie
My memory card corrupted on Melee, meaning playing it again is pointless since it no longer saves :( but should i beat brawl by some miracle, I'll play Smash service (one new stage a day...that's nice) and wi-fi, of course.

Top Bottom